Chapter 16: FITZ LIKES MOANING

WE FUCKING HIT 10k!!!!!!!!

(Also somehow I got 3k more reads in under 24 hours!!! TF?)

I was hoping I would hit 10k nearer to a chapter where they "do the dirty" but ur gonna have to wait a few more chapters. This one is still pretty spicy tho.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
this chapter has some intense scenes and some language

~~~

"You sure you want me to stay?" Fitz said.

"Absolutely,"

"I know you talked to Biana about us,"

"....She's a pretty close friend,"

"I'm not mad I'm just saying maybe let's not tell her about tonight....," he said looking at the ceiling. "I mean our friend group already knows about the first two nights but if they hear about this they might think..," he tried to put his words carefully, "that we are doing things that we aren't." It felt weird after he said it. Would she think that he didn't want to do those things? He meant it to protect her image but he didn't mean... he wasn't sure what he wanted to do.

It just got awkward. Sophie couldn't quite place his facial expression. She noticed his blush which made her think he was embarrassed about the topic, then again the
glint in his eye looked a lot like desire.

She quickly got up. "I'm gonna go put on pajamas," she said.

She walked behind her paneled wall divider and slipped into some sweat pants and a tight black tank top.

While she was busy putting on clothes Fitz was taking off his shoes and unbuttoning his shirt. He set it on her chair and tucked his shoes under the lip of her bed.

She came back out and climbed onto the bed where he was sitting against the headboard. She crept up and sat in his lap facing him. He looked down at her and smiled. He leaned down and gave her a kiss. She blushed deep red. She reached her hands up around his head pulling him down as she kissed him pressing him against the headboard. He gave a small giggle as he bounced her up further on his lap and leaned down kissing her neck.

"Fitz!," she said as grabbed her leg playfully. He broke apart.

"Your the most beautiful person I've ever met.." he said as his eyes grazed down her figure.

Sophie was frozen. Nobody had ever told her that before.

He leaned down and laid her back on the mattress kissing her passionately.

Before she knew what was happening tears started rolling down her cheeks. Fitz opened his eyes as he noticed her crying. He quickly got off her, "I'm sorry!," he said, "What's wrong, you want me to stop?"

She just burst into tears. "Nothings wrong," she said the tears streaming down. "I don't know why I'm crying," she said between breaths. "Nobody has ever told me I'm pretty," she said covering her face.

"Sophie, I'm so sorry.." he said sitting her up. "Your so beautiful..." he said as he lifted her chin with his finger. He leaned down and kissed her. "Your lips," he said as his kisses traveled down, "your jaw," he continued kissing down her chest, "your neck," his hands glided up her leg. "Your legs," he said as she laughed. "I like all of you Sophie," he said at last his eyes meeting hers.

She smiled. He reached a hand up wiping away her tears. In that moment he wanted to do some very naughty things. But he held himself back. She's barely able to handle a compliment he thought. She's not quite ready. Not yet.

"It's late," he said looking at the clock, "and you need to get into a habit of actually sleeping."

She nodded as they snuggled down together under the covers.

~~~

Sophie's eyes opened to the early morning light. She felt Fitz adjust and doing so rub up against every part of her body. He was wrapped tightly around her, his face snuggled up close. She peered at her clock. It was sick o'clock. half an hour till Fitz's alarm would go off and Grady would come get her up. She gazed at Fitz's gorgeous face with a mischievous grin. His dark lashes and chiseled jaw made her heart patter. She leaned over and kissed him. He opened his eyes surprised and then closed them smiling. He looked at her as they broke apart. She saw the same glint in his eye from earlier. Desire.

"We have 30 minutes until anyone comes to wake me up," she transmitted looking down at Fitz's chest.

He looked at her with a questioning smile. She leaned down slowly and kissed him but as she pulled away she bit his lip lightly. She seemed to have awaken something in him. He looked back playfully at her and propped himself up on his arm. He kissed her once lightly and then pressed back rougher as he pushed her over. He got on top of her, kissing her wildly, as pressed her down into the mattress.

Sophie was overwhelmed with his physical attention. Her heart dropped as held her down with his strong arms as kissed her roughly.

His crisp accent filled her mind. "You liked that?" He transmitted. She nodded as he leaned down kissing her chest and planted a wet kiss near the edge of her tank top that would definitely leave a mark.

Sophie's heart pounded as one of his hands grabbed her thigh. She grabbed his other hand and guided it to the edge of her shirt. She placed his fingers under the edge of her shirt and pushed his hand upwards.

Fitz's heart stopped as his fingers grazed her bear stomach. She wanted to do more than they had done before. He started fumbling up her shirt as he leaned back down kissing her.
She felt him squeezing her thigh as he pushed her down roughly. He kissed her neck as a small moan escaped her lips. She quickly covered her mouth. He smiled as he continued kissing her.

"Fiiitz!," she said as he pressed her down making her arch her back. He broke apart. As they both caught their breath.

"Sorry," he said looking down. He should have stopped a few minutes ago he thought. Her parents were just downstairs and they could probably hear them. But the moan had made him want her so much more desperately.

"It's ok," she said. "I liked that..."

Just then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Fuck"

~~~

Comment who you think said the last line