Chapter 21: Fitz's Fuck Palace ™️

We are at #1 in KOTLC!!!! This is crazy!!!

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains mature content and heavy swearing

~~~

Sophie fluttered her eyes open and all of the memories came flooding back. Last night...
She looked down at Fitz, his head was laying on her stomach his arms wrapped around her waist. He must have noticed her stir. He raised his eyes up to her. He smiled and scooted up laying his head down next to hers.

"Morning.." he said looking down at her. "How did u enjoy ur ride at Fitz's Fuck Palace?" He said smirking.

"Oh my lord Fitz!" She said throwing a pillow at him.

"Really tho?" He said looking down at her more seriously.

"I liked it," she said.

He leaned down and kissed her. His hand reached for her waist under the covers. His fingers flinched when he touched bare skin. He had forgotten they were naked. He blushed growing flustered

Sophie felt something touch her thigh.
"You excited to see me?" She asked a smile on her face as motioned downward.

"Fuck you!" He said laughing as he pushed her down kissing her.

After they kissed for a few minutes he sat up.
Sophie could see his toned abs as the silk sheets slid down.

He started, "do..do you want to stay for breakfast?"

"Won't it be kinda weird to ur family that I'm here so early?"

"I'll just tell them I invited you,"

"Ok...well I'm gonna run home first so nobody notices my empty bed,"

"Maybe put some clothes on first tho.." he said eyeballing her with a smirk.

She threw his shirt at him. "Go take a shower!" she said. He slipped his pants back on.

"See u soon," he said before he walked back to his house leaving the deck.

Sophie picked up her clothes off of the floor and put them back on. She lept back to her room just before Grady opened the door.

"You're up early" He said as he noticed her standing by her desk.

"Yeah," she said. "Hey, can I got to the Vacker's for breakfast? Biana and me wanted to exchange homework to check our answers before school."

"Sure," he said leaving her room.

"Well well well," Tarina said stepping out of the corner, "what were you up to last night?"

Sophie turned around. "I was at everglen..." she said calmly, "sleeping with Fitz..."

Tarina raised an eyebrow but was surprised she didn't get the usual 'but we didn't do anything!'
speech.

"Is this going to be a regular thing?" Sandor asked.

Sophie hadn't even thought about next time.