Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

Dahyun and Chaengie were happy that the 3 of us could live with TWICE in their dorm. Of course i'm happy too since i get to see my wife! 

I'm also happy for the eagle! She's dating her bias! Her dream came true! As for Chaengie, she's still single and still the kiddo of Sana-unnie and Jihyo-unnie, who became a couple. My TWICE's parents are a couple too!

My baby daughter is doing good. She's still a baby. My best friends and i are taking care of her when TWICE goes for their schedules. On their off-days, the members will have fun with Tzumi. Especially Nayeon-unnie, who always carry Tzumi and start to babysit her.

The 3 of us are still doing our jobs. Me being the bodyguard of my wife's group, Dahyun being the chef and Chaengie being the manager of TWICE's store. I'm only busy when the group is heading to the airport and that's when i do my job, hehe.

My girl, Minari, became an actress apart from being a member of TWICE. Jihyo-unnie has released her 1st solo album and ONCE loves it a lot! I also love it! In addition, Jihyo-unnie has been MC for a lot of shows! Sana-unnie is an idol in TWICE. Momo-unnie appears a lot on eating shows as a guest. Jeongyeon, my dad, is the same as Sana-unnie, an idol in TWICE only. As for my mom, she's an actress too, just like my wife!

-------------

Today is 14 March which means Tzumi's 1st birthday! She officially became 1 years old! Fortunately, everyone is free today so we could celebrate our baby girl's birthday! 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY TZUMI~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!"

We sang together as Minari carried our baby and i carried the cake in front of our baby's face while doing a little dance to our baby girl.

My wife and i then kissed our daughter on the cheek. Everyone clapped and started kissing our baby daughter. I went to put down the cake in the dining room. Momo-unnie, being the food lover, went to eat the cake once i put it down on the table. 

"Hey, love. Let me carry the baby so you could eat comfortably." I said as i held my hands up to carry our girl. 

"Hmm, thanks." Minari said as she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled unknowingly, liking her kiss on my cheek.

After i carried Tzumi, we went to join the others, who were eating the cake already. I fed Tzumi her bottle of milk while Minari fed me the cake. 

After the cake, i taught my baby daughter to walk on her 2 feet instead of crawling around on all 4. Minari was helping too along with the others.

"Come on, baby! You can do it!" Minari cheered for our Tzumi as she tried to walk towards my wife on her 2 small feet. I walked behind our baby as she cutely walked to her beautiful mother. 

All of us cheered when she managed to walk properly to my goddess! Minari then carried her and swung her around in circles. 

Soon, it was time to sleep since the members and my 2 besties have work tomorrow. Tzumi, Minari and i are in one room, of course. Dahyun, Chaengie and Jeong dad are roommates since my dad and mom can't be in the same room because something might happen in the middle of the night and we have 2 innocent kids in the dorm, who are the cub and my baby. Momo-unnie, Sana-unnie, Jihyo-unnie and my mom are in the same room. At least the leader can control her flirty girlfriend.

"Love, what events are there tomorrow?" I asked softly. Our baby is sleeping in the middle. I wrapped my arm around Minari's waist and good thing that i have long arms, i could easily reach my wife's waist without difficulty. Minari is patting Tzumi's stomach while our baby girl has already fallen asleep. By the way, i'm the bodyguard doesn't mean that i know their schedules every single day. I only know their airport schedules.