Chapter 2

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with no one beside me which saddens me but i understood fully why.

My daughter was already awake and getting ready for school. I stopped her from going for school and told her to wait in the living room first while i hurriedly contact Chaengie's dad.

"Hello, Tzuyu-ah! How may i help you?" -Him

"Hi, Mr Son! I would like to ask if it's okay for you to enrol 2 students into your school?" -Me

"Sure, why not? Who are they?" -Him

"My daughter, Tzumi, and her friend." -Me

"Okay, sure! Please send me their current school's principal's email address and then i will inform you on when they can start school here! Also send me Tzumi and her friend's full name!" -Him

"Okay, i will! Thanks for helping!" -Me

"Anything for my kid's best friend!" -Him

We said our byes and ended the call.

I then turned to my daughter, who looked confused.

"Looks like you don't need to attend that school anymore." I said with a grin and i'm happy to see her smiling happily but soon her smile became a frown as she looked back at me.

"What about my friend?" She asked and i smiled.

"Of course your friend will be with you! And about your friend, could you send me his full name?" I said and she nodded her head as she took out her phone.

'Choi Yuna...That name sounds familiar...'

"Yuna? Are his parents idols?" I asked while sending Chaengie's dad the things he told me to send.

"Yeah, his parents are members of IZ*ONE! They are Yena and Yuri! They are his parents!" Tzumi exclaimed in enthusiasm.

'No wonder it sounds familiar...Minju, my close friend from university, is also a member of IZ*ONE and she told me the names of the members plus the children.'

"Oh, right. Are you a fan of them?" I asked and put my phone beside me on the couch.

"YES! I AM!" Tzumi said energetically which made me smiled. I chuckled while ruffled her hair.

My phone rang and it's Chaengie's father so i picked up the call.

"Hello, Tzuyu-ah! Thanks for sending me their full names! I have discussed about their transfer with their current principal. He was not aware that your daughter was being bullied because she always kept quiet and denied it whenever her teachers ask about her wellbeing.

As for Yuna, her friend, he's in the same class as Tzumi. He actually stood up for your daughter right after he saw that she was starting to get bullied. Apparently, he was a victim. He was bullied before but he told the teachers about it. After that, the principal took actions for the bully group.

About the bully group, after they got punished, it seemed like they didn't learn their lesson as they target your daughter next. So, to summarize about this group of bully, their first target was Yuna and then second was your daughter, Tzumi. They are probably going for someone else when the both of them transfer into my school.

Speaking of transfer, the both of them can start school from tomorrow onward!" -Him

"Okay, thanks! Is there anyone giving them a tour around the school?" -Me