Chapter 4

Mina's POV

It's been tiring for me these past days but those tiredness would disappear whenever Chewy hugged me once i got back to the dorm.

Being the honest girl she is, she told me she hung out with her best friend, Elkie, and i found it cute and thoughtful because she probably have the feeling that i might get jealous if she didn't tell me about it. So cute~

We are in our room, talking to each other while cuddling on our bed.

"Love, shouldn't you be sleeping? You have work tomorrow." She said and i giggled.

"I forgot to tell you that we have one week off." I said and grinned. She gasped loudly and i laughed silently at her cute reaction.

"But Tzumi has school..." Chewy said as she pouted.

"Aw~ It's okay~ We can have fun as a family when her school holiday comes~" I said while pinching her cheeks.

"Is there anything you want to do?" My giant baby asked.

"Hmm..." I thought for a while and i saw her smirking.

"Oh my goodness. Don't tell me you want to do that." I said when i sensed that she's thinking of a dirty idea.

"Why? Don't you want too? I miss your everything including your body..." Chewy said, pouting.

"We are not going to do it every single day. How about going on a date?" I said and waited for her response.

"Yeah, sure! I miss hanging out with you!" She said happily as i giggled and pecked her nose.

She then puckered up her lips, signalling for a kiss there. I giggled and kissed her on the lips but it soon turns out to be our make-out session as she went on top of me.

--------------

"Mom, i heard mommy moaning in the middle of the night! Were you having sex with her?!" Tzumi came in and all of us choked on empty air as we started coughing.

"Aunt Dahyun, can i move into your room so that my parents can do whatever they want in the room?" Tzumi then asked while Dahyun nodded her head slowly, unsure of her answer.

"Come here, you kid." Nayeon-unnie instructed coldly as she pulled Chewy away by grabbing onto my wife's ear. She dragged her to her shared room.

Soon after the door closed, we could hear shouting and we all knew that the voice belongs to none other than our oldest member, Nayeon-unnie.

"Did i say something wrong? Mom is getting scolded..." Tzumi said in sadness and guilt.

"It's okay, you did nothing wrong. We should thank you for being honest and open with us." Jihyo said proudly with a motherly smile.

"Tzumi-ah, let's get you moving to our room." Chae said as she stood up and went to my shared room with my daughter, Dahyun and Jeongyeon-unnie.

After minutes have passed, they were done moving but sadly, Chewy was not out with the nagging bunny. She's probably nagging and scolding my poor Yoda.

"Tzumi-ah, what time your school starts?" I asked as i realized that it's already 12noon and my daughter is still at home.

"1pm starts." Tzumi answered as i hummed with a nod and smile to her.

"Aunt Jeongyeon will drive you to school. Okay?" Jeongyeon-unnie said as she caressed the top of my girl's head.

"Okay!" Tzumi said energetically.