Chapter 13

Requested by:
Dniatasya

----TIME SKIP----

Tzuyu's POV

We rushed Minari to the nearest hospital and she gave birth to the baby just on time.

"What should we name our son?" I asked my wifey while smiling at her as she carried our new baby in her arms. It's a boy this time. The members were busy promoting their comeback song that was recently released. Tzumi has her training, as usual, at the company. Dahyun and Chaengie have resumed their part-time job.

"Tzuna. How does that sound?" I asked.

"It sounds great!" Minari said with a bright smile.

"From now on, you are Chou Tzuna." My wifey said to our baby son and pecked his forehead.

"Are you sleepy? Do you want to take a rest?" I asked when i saw my love yawning.

"Yeah. Sorry." Minari said as she handed Tzuna to me.

"Why are you sorry for? There's nothing to be sorry for." I said and used one hand to stroke my wifey's hair at the side while the other hand is carrying our new baby.

"I'm just feeling sorry." Minari said with a pout and i immediately pecked her cheek and lips.

"Don't be. Okay?" I then said with a smile.

"Now, go to sleep. Have a nice sleep, love~" I said and pecked her forehead and lips.

I took care of Tzuna the whole night, making sure he's sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Tzumi came to visit Minari the next day, after her training.

"Dad, can i carry him?" Tzumi asked and i let her carried our baby son.

She carried him and rocked him, not wanting him to wake up yet.

"His name is Tzuna, your younger brother, Tzumi-ah." I said softly since my wifey was still sleeping.

"Hmm. He's cute. My brother is so cute." My daughter said as she stared at the sleeping face of Tzuna lovingly.

"Oh! Mom, are you alright now?" Tzumi asked as she walked quickly to my side and looked at her beautiful mother.

"Hmm, i'm okay now. He's your brother. Let's take care of him together, shall we? Just like how dad and i raised you." Minari said with a motherly smile.

"Hmm! I want to try taking care of Tzuna!" Our daughter said in determination.

"Are the others coming?" Tzumi asked curiously as she sat down on a chair beside me with Tzuna in her arms.

"Yeah, Aunt Dahyun and Chaengie are coming soon. Aunt TWICE might be coming at night or in the evening." I answered and she nodded her head.

"Do you have training tomorrow?" Minari asked.

"Yeah, but Mr JYP told me that i will be attending both school and training from tomorrow onward. I will go for training after school." Tzumi said and we all nodded our heads.

"It's going to be hard for you but i believe that your hard work will be paid off. If you have something on your mind, just tell dad or me. Okay?" Minari said and our daughter nodded her head with a thankful smile.