Chapter 27

Mina's POV

Pdnim has announced to the public regarding the project that we are working on together with Chewy and her company staffs. Many of our fans from both sides are looking forward to the commercials that we are filming for.

Chewy has also announced to the public about the collaboration since it's normal to have both sides announce the same thing almost at the same timing. Or else it could be considered fake news if one side didn't announce the same thing.

Today, it's our turn to film for our makeup commercial. We were the last one to film for the project.

I heard from ITZY that Chewy and Elkie will be watching and also giving the director their opinions when watching the shooting taking place. I became nervous, hoping i would do well in front of Chewy and everyone else.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay!" Jihyo cheered me up when she saw me tensed.

"Don't worry! I'm sure everything will be fine!" Sana said with a pat on my back and a bright assuring smile.

"Yeah, i know but i just feel pressured knowing that Chewy will be watching me doing my work." I said honestly and they all crowd around me to do a group hug to comfort me.

There was a knock on the door and we immediately pulled away from one another. Our leader went to open the door.

"Are you girls ready? We will be filming soon." Elkie was the one who informed us since i recognized the voice.

"Okay. Thanks for telling us. We will be at the set in a few minutes' time." Jihyo said and closed the door after exchanging goodbyes with Elkie.

"Girls, we need to go now." Our leader said and we all nodded our heads. We did our group cheer as always to calm ourselves down.

-------------

"First, let's film individually so we will go by age. The oldest member will be starting first." Chewy said with a serious look. Our oldest girl went to film her part first after receiving instructions on what to do from Elkie's boss and the director.

"Okay! Good job! Next member, Jeongyeon!" The director shouted and the said member immediately rushed to Chewy to know what to do, not wanting the director to get annoyed or angry since he looks kind of fierce-looking.

Soon, it was my turn and the members cheered for me with a fighting gesture to me. I smiled, happy to have them by my side. I walked to Chewy and she stared at me from head to toes like she's checking me out which she is.

"Um...What am i supposed to do for my part?" I asked, not used to her staring at me like this in public. She broke the stare, luckily, and looked back at me into my eyes.

"Um...You can just act like you are using the lipstick and putting it on your lips. Make sure the camera can catch the lipstick touching your lips." Chewy said then licked her lips while staring at my lips. I ended up licking my lips too.

"Mina-ssi, please get ready." The director spoke which made me sighed and went to film my part.

Once done, the 6 of us will shoot together for our final part.

We then went to another destination since we still have work.

"See you later, my princess. Just enjoy yourself with your members." Chewy said and i nodded my head with a smile.

"See you, my prince. Don't overwork yourself." I said, still smiling brightly at my tall girl.

I boarded the black van. I waved to Chewy as the van drove away from her.