Chapter 14

Mina's POV

I'm feeling down recently because i couldn't find the time to take care of my 2 kids and also to spend time alone with my tall wife. But i kept it hidden so our fans won't know or else they will think in a negative way.

We are getting ready for our photoshoot. I have done my makeup and decided to video call the girl that i missed so much.

"Hey, did i wake you up?" -Me(She looks like she just woke up and she was still lying down on our bed)

"Hmm...No, you didn't..." -My love

"What are you doing now?" -Me

"Hmm...I'm talking to you..." -My tall baby

"I mean other than talking to me." -Me

"Nothing..hmm..." -My girl(She looks like she want to sleep)

"Where's our 2 babies?" -Me

"Here. I'm your baby... Who is the other one?" -Chewy(Sigh...My wife)

"Yes, you are my baby but i am asking for Tzumi and Tzuna, not you, my love." -Me

"Wow, so mean of you. You called me just for our 2 kids and not me. So mean." -Chewy(Ah! That pout is so cute!)

"Tzumi went to school. Tzuna is still with me, sleeping beside me on our bed." -My baby

"Hmm...I miss cuddling with you..." -Chewy

"Me too. I'm sorry for not able to have time for you and our kids." -Me

"It's okay. We can understand. You are an idol, after all. So it's not that easy to have free time." *chuckles* -Chewy

"Hey...I'm gonna hang up. I need to take care of our baby boy here." -Chewy

"Oh, hmm. Okay. See you." -Me

"Hmm, see you." Then we ended the call.

I can't help but feel guilty and sad. I knew that Chewy is trying to hide her emotions. I could tell from her face that she wants to cry. I knew that she's ending the call not only for our Tzuna but for her to cry out her emotions without me seeing and knowing it.

I'm sorry, Chewy-ah... I know i'm the one who made you cried. We both know how much we miss each other. I knew yet i couldn't do anything. I could only do my idol work and you have to take care of our 2 children.

I'm really sorry, Chewy-ah...

----------

We arrived back at the dorm around midnight. All 6 of us were exhausted as we all lied down on the floor and the couch in the living room.

Dahyun and Chae came down, hearing the door closed indicating that we are back.

"Oh no! You guys look so worn out! What should we do?" Chae said in panic as she ruffled her hair, trying to think of a way for unknown reason(s).

"Let's just carry them to their room. We can't wake our Yoda up." Dahyun said sternly as the shorter girl just nodded her head in agreement with a heavy sigh. Why can't they wake my Chewy up?

"Oh, Mina-unnie, Jihyo-unnie, you 2 still can walk." Chae said with no emotions.

"Yeah, of course. We have legs, my kid." The leader spoke with a tired smile as she made her way to Sana and carried her on her back then proceeded to her room. By now, the rest has fallen asleep on either the floor or the couch.