Chapter 20

Requested by:
Dniatasya
sarahcabradilla12

Mina's POV

BamBam is driving us back to the hotel now. Luckily, we have finished filming for the drama so i don't need to see this guy again anymore.

"I will walk you to your room." BamBam said with a smile.

"No need. I can go by myself." I said, trying to escape but luck is not on my side.

"No. What if something happen to you?" He said again, not willing to let me go alone.

"I can call my wife. I have a phone for a reason." I said and rolled my eyes mentally. He's so annoying. Doesn't he know that i'm already married?

"But what if you don't have time to use your phone?" He added on and i sighed in defeat.

"Okay, fine." I said and walked ahead of him. I knew that Chewy was in her room so i decided to head to her room so he won't do anything to me.

"Hey. I thought your room is this." BamBam said and pointed to the room across Chewy with a confused expression.

"Well, you're wrong. My room is this. That's my wife's room." I said and lied at the last part.

I entered my wife's room and was about to close the door when BamBam put his hand in between, not letting the door closed fully.

"What?" I asked and was about to open the door a bit wider but instead, the door flew open on its own.

"Wha-" I couldn't finish my word when BamBam forced his lips onto mine and closing the door harshly.

I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He pulled away and stared at me like i'm his meal. I covered my chest and glared at him. He then licked his lips with a smirk.

"Come on. I know you will like this. I'm better than your wife." He said and pinned me to the wall next to the door.

He then ripped my shirt apart and i was about to shout when he covered my mouth with one hand and the other hand holding both of my wrists above my head. My tears started forming in my eyes and then they streamed down my face. I was scared. I don't know what to do. I can't scream. I can't use my phone. I can't call Chewy for help. What do i do?

The next i knew, the guy took off my skirt and bra. I don't like where this is going. I bit his palm that was on my mouth. He winced in pain and let go of me. I was able to run away from him but only for awhile before he grabbed me on the wrist again.

That's when it hit me. I'm not in Chewy's room. I'm in my own hotel room. How did it happen? No way...Don't tell me it was when he started kissing me...

He pushed me down, making me land on the bed and i winced in pain. I was about to get up from bed but he held me down with his hand holding my wrists above my head. His other hand was taking out the buttons on his shirt then he took his belt out from his pants.

He knew that i want to scream so he forced his lips onto mine, making me unable to shout. I then saw him taking out his pants with one hand. That's when i became even more terrified.

I tried to let go of his grip on my hands but again, he's too strong. Maybe i should use my legs.

I kicked his lower part, making him stopped and winced in pain as he dropped beside me, holding onto his private part. I tried to escape from him but he caught me by my wrist with one hand. How can he still move? I tried to let go of him but couldn't so i decided to go for the option that i can finally do.