Chapter 18

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey, Tzu. I swear you are just like Jeongyeon-unnie!" Elkie said as she slapped my arm.

"What? What did i do?" I asked, holding my arm that got hit by Elkie.

"Stop looking at other girls! I know they are hot and pretty but you already have a wife for goodness' sake! Just look at your wife and not those hot girls!" Elkie scolded me and smacked my head this time, which made me winced in pain and rubbed my head to ease the pain.

We are at the beach. I'm alone with Elkie, watching my wifey acting her drama. The others went to have their own fun.

"Come on! They are too hot for me to take my eyes off them!" I whined and pointed to a hot girl in a bikini, who is playing in the water.

"I swear i will tell your wife if you don't stop looking at girls!" Elkie raised her voice at me again and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know if i can do that." I mumbled to myself, hoping that my best friend didn't hear me but sadly, she did as she smacked my head again.

I stopped arguing with her and focused on watching my beautiful wifey or else Elkie will nag at me for looking at other hot girls.

Minari changed her clothes to a swimsuit that makes her look sexy and it's enough to make me drool over her hot appearance. Elkie chuckled when she saw my expression but i couldn't care less as i continued staring at the hot girl intently.

Minari must have sensed someone is looking at her as she turned around to find me staring at her. She smirked which made me turned on because of how hot and sexy she looks with that smirk.

"10 minutes break!" I heard the director shouted and a female staff went to put the coat on Minari so she won't feel cold.

Without thinking, i walked to my hot girl as she went to get her makeup fixed.

I stood behind her, leaving a gap so the makeup staff has space to walk behind. Once done, the staff bowed to me with a smile and left, leaving me alone with my sexy wifey.

"Hey. Do you know how hot you look?" I asked as i placed my palms on her bare shoulders. I bent down so i could place my chin on her shoulder. She smells nice...I love her scent...

"Of course i know. You keep on staring at me like you want to eat me any moment now." Minari said with a chuckle.

"Hey. You left 8 minutes so shall we go to the toilet?" I asked in a low tone which made my girl stiffened. I chuckled mentally.

She nodded her head. I went in front of her and offered her my hand with my handsome smile. She held my hand and i pulled her up, maybe with too much strength, as she put her hands around my waist and her face is on my shoulder.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to use so much strength." I whispered with guilt on my expression.

"It's okay. Let's be quick. We don't have much time." Minari said as she pulled away from me and dragged me to the nearby female restroom. I chuckled. Looks like she can't wait, huh.

-------------

No One's POV

A man stood outside the female restroom and heard moaning and screaming coming from inside.

'I want to hear you saying my name and not your wife's name when doing it.' The man thought to himself as he walked away while pretended that he was not outside the restroom.