Chapter 26

Mina's POV

We are going to have a meeting with pdnim and other groups. It seems like Chewy will be attending it. Same goes for Elkie and their personal bodyguards.

I feel like this is going to be a big meeting for whatever pdnim is planning. But at the same time, i'm looking forward to it.

Tzumi, Dahyun and Chae will take care of Tzuna when we were away. I'm sure they will teach my son good things and not those bad and dirty things. He's too young to learn the dirty ones, after all.

"Good morning to all of you here. I gathered all of you here for a reason.

Mrs Chou and Ms Chong, i thank you to be able to attend the meeting despite your busy schedules along with your bodyguards here.

Now, for my groups, i know you are busy with your schedules and all so i will give you all a reward for attending this meeting. The reward is tomorrow and the day after will be your day-off. Okay?" Pdnim said and we all cheered loudly in happiness.

"Now, moving on, Mrs Chou, i would like to collaborate my business with you. I'm sure you know about it by now. Am i right?" Pdnim said with one raised eyebrow and he looks intimidating...

"Yes, i am aware of that. Since we will be collaborating, how do we address you?" Chewy said formally and politely which i found it cool.

"Just Mr Park will do. I supposed i will address you as Mrs Chou and Ms Chong respectively?" Pdnim asked and the 2 girls nodded their heads with a small smile.

"Now, let's start with the meeting officially, shall we?" Pdnim asked as he looked at us and the other groups. We all nodded our heads.

"Now, for this project, Mrs Chou, we need to assign the groups to one category of your company products. So, with this in mind, which group would promote which category?" Pdnim said and stared at Chewy.

"Let's start with 2PM. They can be our models for man's clothes.

As for Day6, they can do photography so they will be promoting the cameras.

StrayKids can promote any equipment relating to sports.

GOT7 can be our models for man's perfume.

ITZY can promote about restaurants under my company.

Lastly, TWICE can promote makeup." Chewy said her opinion while pdnim nodded his head.

"Okay. Now moving on to the sequence of shooting the commercials, which group should be the 1st one?" Pdnim asked while writing down on a paper.

"I am thinking that ITZY should film first as they need to take a look at our restaurants first and taste the food. This is to make their commercials to look more delicious and appealing to the viewers." Chewy said and pdnim nodded his head while writing down something on the paper.

"Okay. I like your reason for ITZY to be the 1st. Then shall we have the groups decide their order? As for ITZY, you girls don't need as we have already decided for you." Pdnim said to my wife and then to us.

"I would like the leader of each group to say their order and also the reason for your sequence." Pdnim added on and i'm pretty sure he just made the group leaders pressured.

--------------

"I am looking forward to working with you and your company." Pdnim said with a smile as he shook hands with Chewy.