Chapter 6

Mina's POV

I came back home late with the members. I was surprised that Tzumi was still awake because usually, it's just Dahyun, Chae and Chewy.

"MOM!" Tzumi shouted as she threw herself onto me and i managed to catch her without losing my balance. Chewy came with a smile as she volunteered to take my bag without a word.

"Tzumi-ah, how come you are still awake? There's no school tomorrow?" I asked once we pulled away.

"Hmm! That's right! I have no school tomorrow!" Tzumi said happily.

"Eh? Why?" I asked, confused.

"The principal said that the school is currently upgrading and we don't need to attend school until the principal inform us." Tzumi explained.

"Oh, okay. Good for you then." I said with a smile while messing her hair up.

"Hmm! How about you, mom? When is your break?" Tzumi asked and i saw hopes in her eyes.

"I'm not sure. Probably next month. I will tell you once pdnim has confirmed our next vacation month. Okay?" I said, feeling bad for making her disappointed.

"Okay..." My daughter said and i immediately can tell that she really want to have fun with me and my wife.

"But look on the bright side. You get to spend time with dad." I said, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, mom's right. To add on to her words, we can even see mom at TWICE's fan events." Chewy said out of nowhere as she stood beside our daughter.

"Hmm! You're right!" Tzumi said brightly with a big smile. Our daughter then went to the other members to give them a hug each.

"Hungry? Want to eat dinner?" Chewy asked me as she wrapped her arm around my waist and walked to the living room.

"Hmm...I'm not hungry. I just want to cuddle with you." I said with a pout. I smirked when i sensed that my tall wife froze on her spot.

"Okay. Let's go." Chewy said as we walked to our room. I giggled.

"Don't be so loud!" Jeongyeon-unnie shouted from the dining room.

"Ouch! It hurts!" The older girl whined at Nayeon-unnie, who probably smacked her head or something.

-----------

"Come here~ I will dry your hair for you~" Chewy said sweetly as i sat down on the chair. My wife stood behind me and used the towel to dry my hair.

"Thanks, baby~" I said and looked at her through the mirror. I chuckled silently at her blushing face. She's not used to me calling her sweet names, after all.

After minutes, she was done and we cuddled with one another on our bed.

"I miss this..." I said softly into her chest as i buried my face even more into her chest.

"Me too." Chewy softly spoke and pecked the top of my head.

I hugged her tighter and moved my face to her neck.

"You smell nice." I whispered into her neck, smelling her scent.

"Your smell is very nice just like you, baby~" Chewy said and i giggled.

There were knocks on the door and Chewy went to get the door, making me groaned.

"Yeah?" I heard Chewy asked to the girl outside our room. I wonder who is it but i'm too lazy to stand up.