Chapter 25

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

Tzuyu's POV

"Are you cooking dinner for the 6 girls again?" I asked as i walked into the kitchen. My wifey is cooking while the others went out to eat together. Tzumi stayed with us. Our baby son was dragged by Bunny Mom so he's out with my parents and the others.

"Yeah, i am. I already cooked yours, mine and Tzumi's so you 2 can eat first." The beauty answered while cooking. I smiled unknowingly at how kind my wifey is.

"I will deliver their dinner to them so you can eat while catching up with our daughter. You hardly see her because of your busy schedules, after all." I said and pecked her cheek while hugging her from behind.

"Hmm. Okay, i guess i would love to talk with my daughter. Come back once you are done. I'm sure you also want to talk to our Tzumi, right?" Minari said with a small smile. I hummed with a nod and smile.

Minari finally cooked dinner for them and put the dinner in 6 lunchbox.

"Did you ask them if they have dinner already?" I asked while watching her.

"I don't have their number so i don't know." Minari answered.

"Wait, hold on. Let me call one of them." I said and stopped her from what she was doing. I placed an earpiece in my ear and it was connected. So they wore earpiece even when they are at home, huh.

"Yeonhee-ah?" I called out the leader's name.

"Yes, Tzuyu?" Yeonhee's voice came into line. I told the 6 of them to call me just by my name only even when they are doing their job.

"Have you and the girls eaten dinner?" -Me

"No but we are about to head to a restaurant for our dinner. We also wanted to tell you but you called." -Yeonhee

"Okay. You girls don't need to go out. I will be bringing your dinner up. If you don't want then you can come down and eat with us. So which option do you choose?" -Me

"Hold on. Let me ask the other girls." -Yeonhee

*some mumbling on the other line*

"Tzuyu?" -Yeonhee

"Yes?" -Me

"The girls want to eat together so you don't need to come up." -Yeonhee

"Okay. We will be waiting for you." We then bid goodbyes and hung up the call.

"They are coming down to eat." I told my wifey and she nodded her head. She then took out the food from the lunchbox and put them onto the plates. I helped her with it too, not wanting my girl to do all of the work.

"Tzumi-ah! Dinner is ready!" I shouted from the living room to Tzumi's room.

She came out of the room in her pyjamas and walked to the dining room. She immediately wowed and almost drooled when she saw Minari's homemade dishes on the table. My wifey and i giggled at our cute daughter's reaction.

I opened the door and leaned my back against the door, waiting for the 6 girls to come down.

After a few minutes, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs along with some mumbling and laughter. I'm glad that they are enjoying themselves with one another around.

"Oh! Tzuyu! We are sorry for making you wait for so long!" The leader saw me first and immediately rushed to me with an apology look. The other girls saw me and rushed to me, apologizing. Aigoo~ I'm not used to this~