Chapter 16

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12
LeaveMeBeLonely

Mina's POV

The 6 of us finally came back home! Chae and Dahyun were sitting on the couch, waiting for us as usual. But there's no sight of Chewy. Maybe she's sleeping.

"Unnie, your son is sleeping with your daughter in our room for tonight." Chae said and i became confused.

"Why?" I asked, puzzled. The others were confused as well.

"Your daughter wants to sleep with your son. Chewy allows so yeah." Dahyun explained and gave a glare while giving a nudge on the younger girl's elbow. They are weird, more weird than usual.

I decided to just let it slid off my mind as i went to my room.

Chewy was sleeping on our bed so i cuddled with her after changing my clothes to my pyjamas.

But i smell alcohol on her. Did she drink? It's my 1st time finding out that she drink. She has never drink alcohol before in her entire life. Maybe she drink because something happened.

"Chewy-ah~" I called her name softly and poked her cheek.

"Hmm..." She then turned her whole body to me and wrapped her arms around me with her eyes still closed.

"Chewy-ah~" I called out again but no movement from her. Maybe she's in deep sleep.

I decided to sleep, feeling sleepy and tired, and snuggled closer to my wife's neck.

-------------

I heard a groan beside me and i opened my eyes to see Chewy with a painful expression. She drink last night so maybe hangover?

I rushed to the kitchen and start making the hangover soup for my wife.

Once done, i went back in, holding the soup, and placed it on the bedside table.

"Chewy-ah, wake up. I made the hangover soup for you." I said while shaking her shoulders gently.

She groaned and sat up as she rubbed her eyes adorably.

She saw me and gasped then looked down on her body while holding her face with a shock expression.

"Did i do anything to you last night?" Chewy asked and i got confused.

"Huh? You did nothing to me. Why? Did something happen?" I asked, still not knowing what's wrong with my love.

"Hmm, okay. How did you know i drink alcohol last night?" Chewy asked curiously as i start feeding her the soup.

"The alcohol scent. I smell it when i hugged you." I answered her question.

"Why did you drink?" My turn to ask the question that i'm curious about.

"Oh, just wanna try." Chewy said and smiled. That's when i knew that something was definitely wrong because she was lying to me. She knew that it's not good for her health and yet, she tried it. There must be a reason why she tried it, right?

I went to the kitchen to wash the utensils and the bowl. Once i'm done, i went back to my room. Chewy was using her phone while sitting cross-legged on our bed. I saw her eyebrows furrowed as she read something on her phone.

"Minari." Chewy called me sternly in a low voice which made me scared. I sat down beside her and looked at her, waiting for her to continue.