Chapter 22

Tzuyu's POV

The day to surprise my wifey came and i was nervous once more. The last time i felt nervous was when i proposed to Minari. I hope she will be happy with my 2 surprises. She will also know how i become so rich since bodyguard was my only job. Now, she will know i have a new job and she will surely get shocked by it. I can't wait to see her reaction but at the same time, i was nervous, thinking that she might not like it.

Dahyun and Chaengie took care of Tzumi and Tzuna since they are the only one who are free. The members are out. Ostrich Dad and Bunny Mom have their own individual schedules. Jihyo-unnie went to the company to have a meeting with their pdnim. The Japanese members went out except for Minari, who are out with me.

I can tell from her eyes that she's really looking forward to the surprises that i have prepared for her. Well, i hope she will like it.

I drove her to the Choco Yo company. She was stunned why we came here but decided not to ask anything for now. Elkie was already inside since she's included in the event. We arrived just in time for the event.

There were rows of chairs, leaving a pathway in the middle. Employees and staffs were already settled down on their seats. Elkie sat right in front. I sat down beside Elkie and my wifey sat down beside me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the event! I am thankful that you made time to attend this event.

As you all know, i will be passing my position to my best friend's daughter today." The CEO started his speech and we all listened him.

"Now, let's invite the new CEO. May we invite Chou Tzuyu up to the stage?" The CEO said and everyone started clapping as i made my way up to the stage.

"Congrats on accepting this position." He said and i smiled, telling him that it's my honour.

I turned to everyone and i saw some of them gasped silently while some of them have their eyes widened open in shock. Minari was stunned too, speechless as she stared at me.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen as well as Mr. Park.

I am honoured to be the new CEO of this company and i look forward to working with all of you here today.

Some of you may find me familiar. It's because you were at an event and you saw me at the event. As for the others who does not know what i'm talking about, i actually attend a lot of TWICE's events. So those of you who attended their events, it's just simply mean that you saw me.

As for my people who does not know who is TWICE, they are a girl-group with 6 members. They are under JYP Entertainment. They are well-known all over the world. Furthermore, all of the members are in a relationship and that's extra information i'm giving you. If you want to know more about them, you can go search for them online.

As i am taking this position from today onward, i'm very honoured once more and i would work hard and strive high so that nothing bad will happen to the company.

Thank you." I said my speech and everyone clapped their hands for me then i stayed on stage while the audience ask me questions that they are curious about.

"Are you going to change the secretary to a new person?" Someone asked and put his hand down.

"I am going to change so the current secretary can spend his quality time with his family and friends.

My new secretary is Ms Chong." I said as i pointed to Elkie, who stood up and bowed to everyone. The audience clapped for her.

"Are you single or taken?" A girl asked this time.