Chapter 30

Mina's POV

After we were done eating, we went shopping. I end up buying clothes for Tzuna. Tzumi didn't buy anything since she said she was saving money. Same goes for Chewy. I guess she has nothing to buy since she only spends money if she needed to buy something.

I bought some legos and jigsaw puzzles for myself.

-----------

"Mom, Dad." Tzumi said while knocking on our door. We are in our dorm now.

"Come in, my girl!" Chewy said with a warm smile as she opened the door for our daughter.

"What's wrong?" I asked with worry as Tzumi took a seat on our bed and i shifted so that i'm sitting right beside her. Chewy then sat down on the other side of our girl.

"I'm actually dating Yuna, my best friend." Tzumi said and looked at us, seeing if we are mad at her or something.

"Oh, that's great!" Chewy said and ruffled her hair with a happy face.

"When did you guys start dating?" I asked curiously.

"Just today." She answered and i smiled in joy.

"We are so proud of our girl!" Chewy said and hugged our daughter while i joined in with the hugging.

"I can't believe that Tzumi has finally grown up and even has a boyfriend at 16 years old." I said and smiled unknowingly.

"Yeah, I also feel the same way!" Chewy said as she wrapped her arm around my waist and i rested my head on her shoulder.

-------------

"Tzumi! Do you know where's your dad?" I asked, walking into her room. She still sleeps with Dahyun and her roommates. Dahyun and the others were not at home since they didn't tell me the reason. My members went out without telling me why.

"No, i don't know. Why? You can't find dad?" Tzumi asked as she looked up from her laptop.

"Yeah! I can't find her! She didn't tell you where she goes?!" I said, raising my voice.

"Well...I don't know. She didn't tell me. Ah! How about Elkie-unnie? She is dad's secretary, after all!" Tzumi said and I immediately thanked her then went back to my room to call Elkie.

"Hello, Mina. Do you need something?" -Elkie

"Yes, absolutely! I want to know where is Chewy! Do you know where is she?!" -Me

"Okay, chill. Tzu told me that she's preparing for a special day so she won't be able to spend time with you today." -Elkie

"Oh, wow. May i know what is that special day?" -Me

"I don't know. She didn't tell me about that." -Elkie

"Oh, okay. Did she tell you what time she will be back here in the dorm?" -Me

"Hmm...If i'm not wrong, she said around midnight then will be back home." -Elkie

"Okay. Thanks for telling me." -Me

"No problem. Anything for my boss' wife." -Elkie

We exchanged our goodbyes and hung up the call.

I cooked dinner for Tzumi, Tzuna, Chewy and myself. The others informed me that they will eat dinner together outside. Plus, Tzumi and Chewy preferred to eat my cooked meals.