Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

I got a call from my brother. It's so sudden and rare that he called me. The only reason he calls me is to go back to my home country to visit my parents. No other reason.

"Hello." -Me

"Hey! Wanna meet up?" -Him

"With who?" -Me

"Of course with me, my wife and son! You should bring your daughter and wife along!" -Him

"Argh, fine. When?" -Me

"Tomorrow afternoon! Is your wife free tomorrow?" -Him

"Yeah, yeah, she's free tomorrow." -Me

"Okay, then it's settled! See you tomorrow!" -Him

"Don't wanna see you though. Bye." I said with no emotions and hung up the call before he could fight with me.

I went back to my room to see my wifey, sitting cross-legged on our bed. She saw me and hugged me immediately.

"What's wrong?" I asked as i hugged her back.

"Where did you go? I was so worried about you!" Minari said, raising her voice.

"Sorry for worrying you. I went to the kitchen balcony to take a call." I answered with guilt while stroking her hair.

"What call? Is it urgent and personal?" Minari asked as she looked up at me which i found it extremely adorable!

"My brother. He wants to meet up with us and Tzumi." I answered as we sat down on our bed.

"For what?" My wifey asked curiously.

"Don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"When are we meeting him?" My princess asked and lied down on the bed with her feet still touching the ground.

"Tomorrow afternoon." I simply answered as i stared at her body. I didn't realize that i licked my lips and got caught by my beauty.

"Pervert. Staring at my body like that." Minari said, getting up and covering her chest. I giggled.

"Come on, don't need to be embarrassed. I already see your naked body before, after all." I said and raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk.

"S-stop it..." Minari said, embarrassed, and looked away from me. I chuckled.

"Mom, dad!" Tzumi called us from outside with knocks on the door. I went to open the door for my daughter.

"Yes, what does our Tzumi needs?" I asked as i closed the door after she entered our room and went to sit back down on our bed. Tzumi sat down on my place just now so i just sat beside my daughter.

"I want to talk to you about something." Tzumi started. We kept quiet and listened while giving her a smile.

"There's an audition at JYPE and i would like to go for the audition." Tzumi said and bit her lips with a nervous expression.

"That's great!" I said with a bright smile. Our girl smiled at me then turned to her mother.

"Are you sure you want to go for it? It's hard since pdnim is quite strict. I'm not against your choice but i'm just worried that you might overwork yourself." Minari explained with a concern face.

"Yes, i'm sure! I know that he's strict and i won't overwork myself!" Tzumi said in a positive way.

"Are you applying alone or you have friends with you?" I asked curiously.