Chapter 7

Tzuyu's POV

Today is just another normal day for me and the others. The eagle and cub have work today. Tzumi went to hang out with her best friend, Yuna.

I'm in the living room, watching drama on the big screen. I'm lying down on the couch and facing the screen.

The door suddenly creaked open and i immediately stood up then went to the door.

"Eh? I thought you guys have work today." I said in surprise after seeing them back home so early.

"We finished early and pdnim lets us have a one month vacation." Bunny Mom explained as they entered the dorm.

"YAY!!" I shouted as i hugged Minari in happiness. I'm gotta tell the good news to my daughter! She's gonna be happy for sure!

Minari was startled when i swung her around with a hug as she held onto me tightly.

Once i put my wifey down, i called my daughter, telling her to come back home.

------------

"Your mom is having a one month vacation!" I exclaimed in joy and Tzumi immediately dashed to me for a hug. She was happy too. She spread an arm wide for Minari to join us. We then did a family hug.

"Tzumi-ah, where do you want to go?" I asked in excitement.

"I want to visit grandma and grandpa!" She said with a big smile.

"Okay! We will go Japan to visit your mom's parents! Okay?" I said and my daughter nodded her head nonstop.

"Is it okay with you, love?" I asked, turning to Minari, who was smiling.

"Yeah, of course. I'm fine with anything." She answered with her gummy smile.

"Woah, chill there. How about us?" Bunny Mom asked.

"You can go on dates with Dad. Or enjoy your time together at home." I said, suggesting.

"Tzumi-ah, let's go pack your luggage." I said as i went to her room, helping her to pack her stuff.

"Baby, i will help you pack yours." Minari spoke and i nodded my head with a thankful smile.

-------------

"Hello, grandma and grandpa!" Tzumi greeted and went to hug Minari's parents.

"Aigoo! You are already a student! Time flies so fast!" Mother said as she looked at our daughter.

"Come. The both of you can put the luggage in her room." Father said, pointing at Minari's room.

We nodded our heads and went to her room while Tzumi have a talk with the couple.

"Are we going to Taiwan after this?" Minari asked as we unpack our stuff.

"Yeah, probably after a few days. Don't want Tzumi to get bored so fast here." I answered her as she hummed in response.

We finally done and went to join the 3 at the living room, talking with them.

Night soon came and Tzumi lied down on Minari's bed while the both of us lied down together on the same mattress.

"Tzumi-ah, when do you want to go to Taiwan?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm...Next week?" She said with uncertainty. Minari and i hummed in response.