Chapter 17

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12
LeaveMeBeLonely
Dniatasya

Mina's POV

It's been days since i have started acting for the drama and i already miss my members, Dahyun, Chae, my 2 kids and importantly, my love. I miss her the most.

"Mina-ah!" A familiar voice shouted my name while i was on break. I turned my head towards the voice to see my members dashing towards me and giving me a hug.

"Pdnim gave us a one week break." The leader said, knowing what i was about to ask.

"Tzu was actually with us but she went somewhere. Elkie ran after her. We don't know what happened with her since she was here before us." Momoring said, pouting and fidgeting her fingers.

Did she watch me act with BamBam? We just acted out a scene with me putting my head on his shoulder while he leaned his head on top of mine. Don't tell me she saw that. I forgot to tell her that we have this kind of scene!

"Which direction did she ran?" I asked.

"She ran to our hotel. It's the same as the hotel you are staying in." Jeongyeon-unnie answered as she pointed to the hotel's direction.

"Okay! Let's continue filming!" The director shouted as everyone get ready for the next scene while i cursed in my mind, not knowing what to do.

Should i continue working or go find my wife?

"It's gonna be alright, Mina-ah. Just continue with your work. We will go find Tzu and bring her here." Jihyo said with an assured smile. I just nodded my head and went to get ready for my next scene while they all ran towards the hotel.

-------------

We are finally done for the day! I saw my members and was about to run to them when BamBam stopped me by calling my name.

"Yes, BamBam?" I asked, wanting to run off.

"Um...I just hope you have a good sleep tonight." BamBam said shyly.

"Thanks. You too." I said and faked a smile to him as he smiled back. I ran to my members but Chewy was not with them. Instead, it was Elkie that came with the group.

"Tzu locked her room door. We don't have a spare key to her room." Elkie explained with a disappointed face.

"But we heard something dropping inside when we were outside her room." Sana said and the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

We decided to quickly rush back and told the staff about what Sana just said.

When the staff opened the door, she lets us enter the room. The room was still the same. Chewy! She's lying down on the bed, her face is in the pillow.

I walked towards her to see her phone on the floor near the bed she's lying on.

I picked her phone up and started to shake my wife.

"Chewy, wake up." I said softly. She groaned into the pillow, pushing herself up away from the pillow.

"What?" She asked, annoyed, as she turned to me with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, my kid!" Jeongyeon-unnie said, breaking the silence and the intense tension between me and my girl.

"How are you doing? Hmm?" The oldest girl asked as she made her way to Chewy.