Chapter 19

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up to see the most beautiful face sleeping peacefully and yet, she's still look the prettiest even when she's asleep. It makes me love her even more and even deeper.

I put a few strands of hair behind her ear so i could see her gorgeous sleeping face. I smiled at how comfortable she looks with her eyes closed. I pecked her lips and she immediately smiled.

"Good morning, love." I said with a smile.

"Good morning to you too, my love." Minari said and opened her eyes. Ah...I'm getting lost in those pretty eyes of hers...

"Your members are heading back to Korea tomorrow." I said softly as i caressed her cheek with my thumb.

"Why?" She asked curiously and i chuckled at her forgetfulness.

"Their one week break is ending the day after tomorrow so they want to go back tomorrow." I answered her question and she formed an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Are you going with them?" My wifey asked with hopes in her eyes.

"No, i'm not. I will go back with you." I answered with a lovely smile that reveals my dimples.

She snuggled closer to my neck and i giggled.

"You do know that you have work today, right?" I said, reminding her in case she forgot.

"Oh ya! Almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" Minari sat up and dashed to her room to get ready for work. Luckily, her room is just across mine. I saw her clothes on the floor and i chuckled. Looks like someone forgot her clothes in my room.

My phone rang and i immediately picked it up after knowing that it's my dad.

-----------

"Elkie, will you do it?" I asked my best friend and she nodded her head with a bright smile then hugged me.

"Thanks." I said once we pulled away and Elkie shook her head, saying that it's nothing. She was happy for me and herself.

I couldn't ask my wifey to do it since she's already busy with her current job and i don't wanna make her even more busier. I guess i can surprise her when that day comes but all i can hope is that she will be free on that day.

I dialled the eagle and cub's phone number and told them the good news. Of course, they were happy for me. They even told Tzumi and Tzuna. My daughter was happy for me too. My son is still a baby so he probably doesn't understand.

I sent my exact location to my dad along with Elkie's location even though she's with me.

By the time i was done, i went to the lobby of the hotel. The members and my best friend were already there, waiting for me. My wifey probably went off for her acting work.

"So, did your girl told you where she will be?" Jihyo-unnie asked, knowing that we have to keep an eye on a certain guy.

"Yeah, she sent me the address and i can drive us there right after our breakfast." I answered and we made our way to get our morning meal.

During our meal, i announced the good news that i told my 2 best friends over the phone to everyone. They were extremely happy and proud of me. Bunny Mom and Ostrich Dad were the happiest since their tall savage kid has finally grown up.

"There are 7 of us. How are we gonna fit in one car?" Momo-unnie asked and we shook our heads.

"Well, maybe Nayeon-unnie can sit on Jeongyeon-unnie's lap!" Sana-unnie said like it was an awesome idea but truth was it's not a good idea. It's gonna be stuffy in the car.