Chapter 9

Mina's POV

The next day came. I went out with Tzumi and Chewy. My wife and i decided to spend time as a family with our precious daughter before going out for dinner, just me and my handsome wife.

"Where are we going, Dad?" Tzumi asked. She's sitting in the backseat while i sat at the front seat. Of course Chewy is driving her own car.

"Where do you want to go? We will go wherever you want." Chewy answered with a smile. We just sat down in the car so we have not set out yet.

"But won't there be fans who will recognize Mom?" Tzumi asked curiously.

"Yeah, surely there will but they won't disturb us." I said and my wife nodded her head in agreement with a grin.

"Hmm...Then let's go meet IZ*ONE! Can we?" Tzumi asked with excitement and high energy.

"Okay. Hold on. Let me contact them." Chewy said then went to call someone.

After a few ninutes, she finally ended the call. Throughout the whole call, she didn't say the name of the person from the other line which makes me curious who on earth did she call.

"Who did you call?" I asked eagerly as i stared at my beautiful and handsome wife.

"Minju." She answered and Tzumi gasped in shock.

"You are close with her? How?" She asked in disbelief and clearly, she's surprised.

"We are close friends and attended the same university." Chewy answered with a giggle. Tzumi has her mouth and eyes wide open, can't believe thar her dad is close with one of her favourite girl-groups.

"Anyway, let's set off!" Chewy said energetically as she started driving.

------------

"Oh my god! It's Mina-sunbaenim!" Nako said in disbelief as the members greeted us while letting us enter their dorm.

"Can i have your autograph, please?" Nako asked once the 3 of us have settled down in their living room. I giggled at how cute she looks like.

"Don't need to be so nervous." I said with my gummy smile.

"She's just shy because TWICE is her favourite group." Wonyoung said with a teasing smirk.

"Yujin-ah, come sit down here!" Chewy spoke from beside me as she patted the seat beside her to Minju's wife.

"Minju-ah, where are the kids?" I asked as i looked around to see none of their kids were around.

"I will go get them." Eunbi-unnie said as she went to a room.

I saw 2 teenagers. One of them is Yuna. He hangs out with Tzumi often at our dorm. Then the other one is my first time meeting him.

"Hi, noonas and Tzumi!" Yuna greeted us with a big smile. Tzumi, Chewy and i greeted him back too.

"Wow! Yumin-ah! You are so tall now, just like your father!" Chewy said as she went to hug the tall girl.

"Who are the parents?" I asked into my wife's ear once she sat back down beside me.

"Yujin and Minju." She answered softly into my ear and i nodded my head as i turned back to Yumin.

"Hi, i'm Ahn Yumin." She spoke politely as she shook hands with me.

"I'm Myoui Mina." I introduced myself even though i'm already famous but just in case.