Chapter 24

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

T

zuyu's POV

I'm doing work on my laptop without going out of the dorm. Tzuna was sleeping in Dahyun's room, on Tzumi's bed.

I wore a bluetooth earpiece and connected it to the bodyguards outside the dorm.

"Girls, come in. I will cook lunch for us." I said and immediately cut off the connection so they won't protest.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I heard the door being opened and closed after awhile.

"Do you need help, Mrs Tzuyu?" The leader asked and i shook my head.

"No need. You girls just rest for now. And just make yourselves comfortable like it's your home. Plus, don't call me Mrs. It makes me feel old. So just call me by name. When we are in my company then address me with honorific." I said and they hummed in response since my back was facing them the whole time.

"Can we play with your baby son?" Sohee asked and i nodded my head without looking at them. I'm sure they are smiling happily while they made their way to where my son is.

------------

"Where are they? I didn't saw them when i came back." Minari said as she combed her hair after coming out of the shower.

"I let them live in the house upstairs since they are my personal bodyguards now." I answered while staring at the ceiling of the room.

"Oh~" Was what my wifey responded back.

"Do you have VIP tickets for 10 people?" I asked, remembering that they will have a concert in Korea.

"Yeah of course. Who are the 6 people? I know who are the 4." Minari said and lied down beside me.

"My bodyguards. Remember i told you that they are a fan of TWICE?" I answered while turning to face her and wrapping my arms around her.

"Oh, right. Forgot about that. You sure are a kind boss." My wifey said with her gummy smile.

"Of course i am. I have to treat them nicely. They don't deserve to be treated badly, after all." I said with my handsome smile.

"I will reserved 10 VIP tickets for all of you girls then." Minari said with a smile and i nodded my head.

"Thanks, my love." I said and pecked her forehead.

I then pecked her cheeks and lips before saying my goodnight.

------------

Mina's POV

I knocked on the door. I went upstairs to visit the 6 girls. Today was my day off so i decided to see them. I cooked lunch for them, thinking that they are probably still asleep if i cooked breakfast for them.

"Oh? Mrs Mina! Did something happen?" Dahyun opened the door and gasped in surprise when she saw me. I chuckled because she's so cute.

"Nothing happen. I'm just here to see you girls. And i cooked lunch for your unnies and you." I said and showed her the stack of 6 lunchbox.

"Woah! Thank you so much! We don't-" I knew she will protest just like her unnies so i cut her off by entering their house.

"Wow! Mrs Mina, what are you doing here? Did something happen?" Sohee asked as she gasped in shock when she saw me.