Chapter 28

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

T

zuyu's POV

Today, i will be meeting up with Elkie. Luckily, Chaengie has her day off today so she could help me take care of my baby son.

I told my bodyguards to come with me though i tell 3 of them to stay with the cub in case she needs help or something. Yeonhee, Juri and Dahyun came with me. Sohee, Suyun and Yunkyoung are with my bestie cub.

I asked the 3 girls to sit in my car and they sat at the backseat.

"Since we will be in the library, one of you will be with me while the other 2 will patrol around the area." I said while switching the car engine off.

"Yes, ma'am!" They said in unison with a salute and i chuckled.

Yeonhee and Juri decided to patrol while Dahyun will stay with me. I kind of expected them to make this decision because i'm sure they want their maknae to be safe and have fun with me and Elkie.

"Yo, Tzu and Dahyun!" Elkie greeted us softly with a big smile while Yiren, one of her bodyguards, bowed at us with a small smile.

"Yo!" I greeted back with a high-five and sat down across her while Dahyun greeted Elkie politely with a bow. She also bowed to Yiren.

"Looks like our maknae bodyguards are staying with us." Elkie said and i smiled, nodding my head in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right. At least our maknae is cute. Right?" I said and she chuckled silently.

"All of my bodyguards are cute!" She complimented with a big smile.

"Dahyun, Yiren, don't be shy and just talk to each other and us. Okay?" I said to the 2 youngest girls and they nodded their heads slowly with a small smile.

"Now, let's get into our official meeting." I said professionally which made Elkie laughed softly.

"You're so mean to your boss." I said with a pout in sadness.

"I'm sorry but it's funny." She said, trying to calm down.

After awhile, we started to discuss about Elkie's completed work and my halfway completed work.

My phone vibrated on the table and i picked up after glancing at the caller screen.

"Hello, Minari~" -Me

"Hey, my prince~ Where are you?" -My wifey

"I'm still having a small meeting with Elkie. Why?" -Me

"Tzuna is calling for her papa here." -My girl

"Really? Put me on speaker! I want to talk to my boy!" -Me

"Papa! Papa!" -Tzuna (Aw! My heart!)

"Yes, it's me! Papa will be coming home soon!" -Me

"Papa! Papa!" -Tzuna

"Minari, i will be back home as fast as possible." -Me

"Okay, take your time~" Minari said and hung up the call. I looked at Elkie and she was smirking at me.

"Okay, i take it that you heard me." I said and she nodded her head, still having the same smirk on her face.

"Yeah, totally heard you. I guess we can go now? Because i still have some matters to attend." Elkie said as she stood up.