Chapter 8: Beautiful Ballers

Stacy POV...

The team and I ran threw the door taking the floor by storm. When we burst from those doors the whole school went crazy, even the entire football team was in the stands turning up.

"Wiiiiild Caaaaats! Wiiiiild Caaaaaats!" The football team was chanting our name and making a beat with the bleachers, as we did our pregame warm-up.

The entire gym was blowed...it looked like a Championship basketball was being held. Almost everybody in our school showed up to the game, including our parents.

Fremonts bleachers were packed with they fans as well. They're crowd was quiet when we came out on our side, but our fans were louder than the both of them combined.

This was our home game, and we were on our court.

* * *

"Alright first six take the floor!" Coach Davis shouted as the game was now beginning.

          Rebecca, Tiffany, Nya, Miranda, Ariana and I took the floor. I went to my position—libero, while my other five teammates got in there position. Tiffany plays outside hitter, Rebecca is the setter, Nya was the left side hitter, Ariana was the right side hitter and Miranda was in the middle in front of me.

My position is to be a defensive player out on the court, and I have to be in the middle at all times. Tiffany she's on the left side of me, Rebecca on the right side of me, Nya was right in front of Tiffany, and Ariana was in front of Rebecca.

When Fremont hit the court, it was showtime.

We were the first to serve the ball, so it was my job to serve first. Everybody in the bleacher was still shouting our names, and getting us excited. The hype was so real you could feel it in the air.

The referee past me the ball and I caught it with aggression showing the crowd that playtime was over. I looked in the eyes of the opposing team, and I threw the ball in the air.

Whack!!!

The ball was served and it made its way to the other side of the net. Fremont passed it back over to our side Nya batted the ball in the air, Tiffany spiked it to the other side of the net and It hit there floor.

First point of the game and our crowd went crazy.

"Great job!!!" I shouted as everybody got set.

"Next round get ready!" Ariana shouted

We have 3 sessions in Volleyball. Whoever team scores 25 will be the winners of the match, and we're just getting started.

The Setter for the other team was getting ready to serve the ball, and the rest of us was getting into our places. When Fremont served the ball it came towards our right  side fast, so I leaped over and stopped the ball from hitting the floor.

Rebecca hit the ball back over to there side, and they hit it back towards ours. I stopped the ball from hitting the floor again, that time I didn't have to leap on the ground.

"Miranda!" Tiffany shouted.

Miranda jumped up and hit the ball back over to the opposing team. This time Fremont tried to strike it back on our side, but I leaped again and stopped it from hitting the floor.