Chapter 33: Bring It

= The next Day =

Stacy POV...

We made our way back onto the court after our timeout, and all 6 of us starred into the eyes Castlemont—our opposing volleyball team. The gym was erupting with students and fans, as the floor was now getting settled for our final session.

We're tied as of right now. Session one we managed to drop 25 on their ass against they're 17, and our second session we only dropped 19 against they're 25. So this final session determines who goes home with the win.

Right now, they have 23 against our 22 and we haven't backed down not one second. We refuse to lose this game and any other game in the near future.

We will be undefeated...

I got into my stance and watched the ball go into the other team's hand. Ariana, Rebecca, Miranda, Tiffany, Nya, and I kept our eyes peeled, watching for any sudden movements Castlemont could make. I was shifting my hips side to side waiting for the ball to be served and stayed on the tip of my toes ready to move in any direction.

The opposing team tossed the ball up and served the ball with a rather powerful strike. The 6 of us all moved at one time, but the ball came straight into my zone. I dug for it with all my might and knocked it back into the air. Nya set the ball towards her left and Miranda struck the ball with force towards Castlemont. It dove into their floor and we received a point.

Our crowd screamed and a lot of pressure left my body as the rest of the team cheered—then we all came together to hug as a group.

Xavier POV...

"Wooh!!!" Damion, Arron, August, Jordan, Markus, and I all sighed at one time.

"Shit boy!!!" Markus raised up from his seat feeling relief. "She saved it again."

We all felt relief, due to this game being a very tuff matchup for our volleyball players. They should be tied up for now and need to defend their territory. They need to give all they have left in the tank.

"I don't think I can watch." Jordan covered his eyes with his face turning red from the pressure. "Tell me when they win."

"I ain't with all this tension, it's making my blood pressure rise and shit." Arron held onto his face.

Stacy POV...

"Let's Go Girls!!! Y'all are still in this!!!" Our Coach shouted from the sideline.

"Get Ready!!!" Ariana got into her place as we did the same.

The setter from Castlemont bounced the ball on the floor and served it. I ran and dug for the ball again knocking it right back into the air. Miranda set the ball, and Nya attacked it back over towards Castlemont. It didn't manage to hit the floor, but instead, it was bumped back into the air by they're Libero.

Another one of they're players set the ball again, and it was spiked towards our side. I dug for the ball again sacrificing my chin to collide with the floor. Tiffany bumped it back towards Castlemont, and I jumped off the floor getting back into the game. Everything was happening so fast, they're Libero had already bumped the ball into the air, and one of they're spikers used it as a set and Struck the ball to our left zone. Tiffany gunned for the ball and managed to save it, but the volleyball was flying backwards. I sprinted as fast as I could towards its direction and managed to hit it back towards the net.