cookies//g.d

AN// oh my gosh, i feel like im starting all over again :') but this was a request for another single dad gray series, and here you go, looks like i didnt forget :) maybe five or so parts for this series, we'll see ;)

"Dad!" Grayson sighs and lifts his kid up.

"Bud, you gotta start walking, you're six years old." Grant frowns.

"Yeah but you can just carry me," He says with a laugh. Grayson chuckles and shakes his head. "Let's go see-"

"Grant! Grant!" Grayson turns to see a little girl running up to them. He puts Grant down. "You forgot my cookies!" She giggled.

Grant took the baggie from the little girl and held it up for his dad. "Who's this, bud?"

"Dad, this is Liz, Liz this is my dad," He said. Grayson waved and Liz giggled.

"He's big!" She giggled. Grant laughed and a woman came up behind Liz.

"You've got ballet in a bit, swee-" Y/N stopped talking as she looked up at Grayson.

He flashed her his smile.

"Grayson, Grayson Dolan," Grayson said, holding out his hand to shake. Y/N nodded and shook his hand.

It was warm.

"Y/N Y/LN," She said with a smile, hands on Liz's shoulders. "So this is Grant," She said with a smile. Liz giggled and nodded.

"We ate the cookies you made, mommy, he forgot to take the rest home," She told her.

Y/N nodded and smiled. Grayson smiled right back. "It was nice to meet you, Grayson."

"Likewise." Grayson held eye contact with her for a moment and smiled. "You came by car?" He asked. Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, she's got dance in a bit." They stared at each other for a bit before they looked down to see Grant and Liz giggling. "We should get going," Y/N said, really pulling on Liz this time.

"Yeah." And with that, Grant's running to Gray's car and Liz is pulling her 'ma towards their car.

"Mommy, you can see him later, we're gonna be late!" She giggled. Y/N waved by at Grayson.

"Later?" He asked with a grin, keys spinning on his finger.

"La-later."

---

"Where's your friend?" Grayson asked the next day as Grant came running to him. Grant rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, hi dad." Grayson sighed. "You talking about Liz?" He asked. Grayson nodded quickly.

"Yeah the pr- oh there they are," Grayson said. "Did you forget something, is she gonna come here?" He asked, watching to see if y/n was going to get out of her car.

"How would I remember if I forgot something!" He yells.

But lucky for Grayson, y/n gets out of her car and makes her way over.

"Hey," He says, hands in his pockets, sleeves rolled up so she could see his watch.

She glanced at it.

"Hey." She holds out a container to him. "Liz said Grant liked the cookies so I made some more."

Wifey material.

"Oh, thanks," Grayson said. Y/N smiled and shook her head, blushing. "I was wondering if like-"

"Mommy!" Liz said, running to y/n. Y/N smiled and turned. "Mommy, you got the cookies?"