cookies//g.d - 3

(third person pov)

"She's okay?" Y/N asked. Gray nodded and she started the car, pulling around Gray's leaving the driveway. He pushed his seat back a bit to fit his legs and reclined it.

"Ethan- my twin, is gonna get them pizza for dinner, anything against pineapple?" He asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"No, she loves pineapple on pizza," She told him. Grayson chuckled and sat back. "So just down the street for this one then a little further for the next."

"How many do we have?" He asked. She pointed back.

"Like 6, the other two said they couldn't take it and officially canceled," She said with a smile. "They're the same cookies Grant seems to like so you can have them."

"I'm still so sor-" Y/N shook her head and parked in the driveway.

"She's okay now and that's all that matters," She stepped out pf the car and he turned to see her leaning over the backseat to grab a few boxes, all ribboned up. "So don't worry about it."

She smiled at him and he sighed, back hitting the seat as he leaned back, watching as she rang the doorbell.

She turned and smiled at him before the door opened, and then she was back to work, handing the box over and taking the money they owed her.

And then she was walking back to the car to greet Gray with a smile.

"One down, five more to go."

---

"Hey, uh-" Gray pauses as y/n parks in Gray's driveway. "Have you tried, you know, seeing anyone, after you know, Liz was born?" He asked. Y/N smiled.

"A few dates here and there, you know, nothing important, none of them really stuck," She told him. He nodded. "And you?"

"I've never really been interested in-" He nodded, finishing himself. She smiled at him.

"So I'll come back in the morning with clothes for her to wear to school then, she can sleepover, and then I can-"

"You wanna go on a date sometime?" She looked over at him. "Its It's cool if its a no but, I just really think, uh, you're really pretty and it'd be nice to-"

"Id love to go on a date with you, Grayson." He looked over at him and she gave him a smile. He nodded, a blush forming on his face. "Goodnight, Gray, tonight was really fun." He nodded.

"Goodnight y/n." He left the car with a smile on his face as he headed up to the front door.

She was pulling out of the driveway as Grayson turned to look at her. He gave her a wave and she smiled at him again, warming his heart.

"Bye Gray!" She shouted, rolling the window down.

"Drive safe!" And he felt like a teenager in love again.

---

"Liz!" Grayson called. "Grant, y/n's here!" Grayson rubbed his eyes as he let y/n into the house.

Grant came running down the stairs in his pajamas and y/n waved. "Wheres Liz, buddy?" Grayson asked. Grant coughed and shook his head.

"She's still sleeping," He said. Y/N frowned and took her shoes off, going over to Grant. Pressing the back of her hand to his forehead, she shook her head.

"You feeling okay, sweetie?" She asked. Grant shrugged. He coughed again. "He doesn't feel so good, we should take his temperature." Grayson nodded, pointing to the medicine cabinet.

"Thermometer should be in there," He said. Y/N nodded and took Grant's hand, heading over to where Gray had pointed. "I'll go see if Liz is up."

While y/n pulled Grant onto the counter, Gray made his way up the stairs. Heading up into Grant's room, he found Liz still curled up on his bed.