quaranting//e.d - pt2

AN// ahh i didn't know how to end this one so just dont mind that !! love you all, hope you likee

(third person pov)

"Okay, where's the- Nash away from the oven it's ho- Axyl, buddy, come here," Ethan sighed as he looked at the disaster the kitchen had become. He shook his head. "Alright!" He yelled. Everyone looked over at him.

"Hi, daddy," Carolyn whispered, tugging at his sweats.

"Okay, everyone, away from the oven, I repeat, away from the oven," He said. Everyone shuffled and huddled around the island. "Okay, listen up."

"Things are getting serious in here," Y/N said with a smile, coming into grab the white noise machine for Theo.

"Okay, one pizza for Axyl and Carolyn, you share," He said. They both frowned. "Nina and Nash, you make your own, you're old enough," He paused, looking at the ingredients, a little cross-contaminated at this point, the cheese in the tomato sauce, all the vegetables a little mixed.

"'Bout me?" Jacklyn piped up quickly. Ethan smiled.

"We'll make one together, munchkin," He said. She grinned. "Okay, here, the tortilla's are here, Grab a plate and walk over." Ethan headed over to the counter where the tortillas were, pulling them out from the package as everyone walked by. Ethan grinned as Carolyn and Axyl held up a plate together. "Awh," He said, putting the tortilla on their plate. They giggled.

Ethna pulled one on for himself and Jacklyn before handing her the plate. "Thank you!"

"Okay, here, uh-" He paused as Nine and NAsh set their plates on the islands, Nina then helping th little ones do the same. "Okay, here, you two get to it, we've done this before, and you three, hm," Ethan sighed. "Do we have another jar- yes perfect," Ethan said, pulling out another jar.

He popped it open and handed it to Nash. "You two go to the dining table, and use this, I'll- yeah, go," He sent them off. The two-headed down to the dining table, where y/n was sitting anyway to help them.

"Okay," He sighed. "Okay, let's sit here," He mumbled, sitting them at the little picnic table type-thing Grayson had gotten Carolyn. He helped them all into the bench and Jacklyn huffed.

"Uncle E, I'm a big girl now!" She yelled as he brought back the two plates. He smiled, sitting next to her for a brief moment.

"It's fun to be little sometimes."

He got back up to go get the sauces, getting some plastic spoons.

"Here we go," He sighed, sitting back down, knowing the plastic won't break under his weight. "Let's do this, I'm gonna hold the jar, and you guys are gonna take some of this and spread it, okay?" He asked. The three of them nodded.

Ethan gave them the spoons and they reached for the jar. He watched as they very messily spread the sauce onto the tortilla. "There you go," E praised, helping Jacklyn smear it around. She giggled.

"Pizza!" Axyl giggled. Ethan smiled.

"That's right, bud," He said. By the time they were done, y/n had already come in to grab the other toppings for the other two.

They had sauce all over their hands and Ethan finally poured some cheese into a bowl. "And now you sprinkle on some cheese," He said. They grinned.

"Cheese!" Axyl yelled.

"Sp-inkle!"

"Uh huh," He sighed, helping Jacklyn sprinkle it evenly. When the little ones got bored and started inspecting each other's pizza sauce covered hands, Ethan helped them a bit, adding more cheese. "Perfect," He hummed.