prom//g.d - pt2

AN// this was like the actual request for the imagine and like i had to make the story line fit so sorry that it's two parts instead of one (: its just these two, though, so i hope you like

(third person pov)

"Uh- no, put that back," Grayson said, taking it from her.

"Dad, that was the perfect colour!" He shook his head.

"Did you see that neckline?"

"Dad." He smiled, picking out another. "No."

"Why, this is so pretty," He said, showing her. She shook her head, taking it from him and putting it back on the rack.

"God, no," She sighed. "See, this is why I wanted to come with my friends," She sighed.

"Wow, are you saying I'm no fun?" She nodded.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He chuckled and she shook her head, smiling. "So, dad." Grayson leaned against a wall as she looked through dresses.

"Princess?"

"I saw it."

"Saw what?"

"The ring," She said with a giggle. Grayson frowned. "Can you have an outdoor wedding at like the beach or something- oh my gosh, can we go to hawaii?" She asked. Grayson rolled his eyes.

"Where'd you even see it?" She smiled. "You tried to look for your phone the other day and went through my drawers."

"Exactly, father." He rolled his eyes and smiled. "So?"

"I don't know, I haven't even asked her to marry me?" Bec grinned.

"Look at you-"

"Dont-"

"All grown up!" She clapped and Grayson sighed, rubbing his forehead. "So this means Annie'll be my stepsister." Gray nodded.

"If y/n says yes."

"Awh." Grayson smiled. "But- no half-siblings, that's too weird."

"Alright," He said with a nod. He sighed as she picked up another one. "I'll have to see how that one looks first." She frowned, putting it back.

"You know, maybe I'll come back with y/n- she'll let me pick something actually cute." Grayson chuckled.

"Princess, I have fantastic taste."

"Uh, you literally don't." Grayson laughed. "Let's go, I'll come back with my stepmom."

"Stepmom," Grayson repeated with a faraway smile. "Wife."

"Oh, daddy's in love."

---

"Good morning," Grayson sighed, picking up the three-year-old. She draped her arms around his neck as he tried to wake her up. "Come on, it's getting late, angel."

"No," She mumbled. "No, no."

"Yes, yes," He said with a smile. He carried her out and set her on the ground. She tugged at his sweatpants, holding onto them as they walked down the stairs.

"Let's go make your mom coffee, yeah?" She began to fuss and he picked her up again. "It's almost nine, you always get up with me," He said, sitting her down. "So why are you still tired after waking up so late?"

"Sleep," She sighed, leaning back against the coffee machine. He pulled her up and she began to cry.

"Hey, you're fine," He sighed. "Annie, please."