pranked//g.d

AN// hihihi, this was a request from a friend, and she actually gave me two? well, we came up with two and i combined them so they weren't like super short!! i hope you like :))

(third person pov)

"No, uncle E, you're doing it all wrong!" Brynn whined. Ethan sighed.

"Pumpkin, I'm trying my bes-"

"No, stop it!" She pulled the bandaged away from him and began wrapping it herself. "See, I can do it-"

"No, you're twisting it, sweetheart-"

"Uncle E!" the four-year-old yelled. Ethan sighed, sitting back as she wrapped her leg up in his lap, he frowned at the camera. "See, all better."

"No, look, it isn't even straight, your dad's not gonna believe it-"

"Daddy's silly, he'll believe- uncle E!" She began to cry as Ethan rewrapped her leg. She crossed her arms, sitting on the park bench.

"See, pumpkin?" he asked with a smile. "Now that that's out of the wa-"

"No," she grumbled, picking at it. E pushed her hand away, looking back at the camera. "Uncle E-"

"We're gonna call Grayson," he said with a grin. She frowned, shaking her head.

"No-"

"Yes." He dialled for Gray's number and she leaned into his arm, staring at her wrapped leg. He put the phone on speaker and she stared at it. "Yo," E said.

"Yo, how's she-"

"Don't get mad," E said carefully. Bryn giggled through her tears. E covered her mouth with his palm and it only made her giggle harder. "We had to take a teeny trip to the hospital."

"What?" Grayson asked. They could hear the chair squeak as he got up. "What do you mean- are you- is she okay?"

"Yeah, we've just got a little leg inj-"

"Ethan, what the fuck?"

"No, don't worry, she's only got a few fractured bones-"

"A few fract-" Ethan almost laughed out loud, making a face at the camera. Brynn his her face in his arm. "Can I talk to her, oh my-"

"Mhm here," he said, handing the phone to Brynn. "Deep breaths, okay?" E asked in a very quiet whisper. She nodded with a little smile.

"Hi, daddy."

"You okay, angel?" Grayson asked. "I'm coming okay, are you at the hospital?"

"No!" she said quickly. "We're at the park daddy." Grayson sighed and they heard the car start. Ethan turned away, covering his mouth with his palms.

"Does it hurt, where'd you get hurt?"

"Um-" she looked at Ethan. He pointed to her shin. "My leg daddy."

"I know, princess, ut where?" She shrugged, forgetting he couldn't see. "Where, angel, where on your leg."

"Um," she started. "The bottom part?"

"Her shin," E filled in. Grayson sighed, tugging at his hair. "It's all wrapped up bro, don't worry, ma-"

"Daddy, it hurts, daddy," Brynn said, hiding a little giggle. E grinned at the camera.

"I'm coming, princess, don't worry- fuck, Ethan, you're so stupid-"

"How is that my fault-"

"You were supposed to be watching her!"

"Grayson-"

"Okay, hurry daddy, bye bye," Brynn said, ending the call. Ethan burst out laughing as Brynn covered her mouth to contain her giggles. "Was I good, uncle E, was I good?"