author's note :')

hey loves,

we're done. 

holy crap. that's fucking insane, i've written now almost a total of four hundred imagines for the twins. in the span of, what, two years? im mind blown. i had absolutely no idea that i could do that.

and i have all of you to thank for that as well. without your support, i would've never continued to write and im just- im so glad i did. i love to write and without all of you guys i really wouldn't have continued and realized how much i truly love to write. because i always have, but without this? without wattpad? i would've never known how much.

so thank you. 

i cant promise you guys a third dad imagine book because i dont really stan the twins much anymore. but i hope you'll still stick around? i have an idea for a short story book- not imagines, but just short romance stories that i'll write? its an idea in the works but i'd love to start it up, and let go of fanfiction writing. i also have another book that im working on and im really proud of it so far and yeah id love love love for you to come back and see it!! or give me a follow and you'll know? 

but yeah, i like to always thank you guys at the end of my books because i dont thank you all for my tiny milestones these days. we just hit them so fast i dont know what to acknowledge. 500 followers though, that's huge!! so thank you so much for 500 followers, i literally love and appreciate each and every single one of you so so much. 

i love you guys so so so much. thank you for sticking by all of my unedited work, through my terrible spelling and grammar- i love you all so hecking much holy shit. 

i love you,

vi xx