girlfriend//g.d

AN// hi guys!! :( one more imagine in this book and it'll be over :(( i cant believe that omg. i just wanted to say that i probably wont be making a part 3 to this book. maybe eventually, but not for now :/ go check out my other book though, im still working on wrong one and i have another full length book coming out soon? i hope? im not completely sure, but i love you all so ossosososo much, thank you for being here and supporting me xx

(third person pov)

"Hey," Gray mumbled, letting g/gf in. She leaned over to kiss him, grabbing at his biceps as he shut the door.

"Hey," she sighed back. "Are your-"

"Daddy?" Miranda frowned as she ran to the foyer, where she'd heard noises. "Oh," the two year old mumbled. G/GF sighed.

"Isn't y/n supposed to have them?" she asked him. Grayson nodded.

"Yeah, I still have to take them- I told you," he said. She reached into her purse for her phone to see Gray's texts. Gray scooped Miranda as she frowned at g/gf, wrapping an arm around Gray's neck. "Where's your brother, princess?"

"My?" Miranda asked. Gray hummed as g/gd dropped herself onto Gray's couch, on her phone. "My!" Miranda called out.

"Hey, bud," Gray sighed as Mylo ran into Gray's legs. "We're going back to your 'ma's, okay?" Gray asked. "Toys away?"

"Mama?" Gray nodded and he put Miranda down to let her help her twin clean up the mess they made in their room.

Gray returned to his girlfriend as they did so, knowing they'd come back to him when they were done. G/GF looked up. "Are we going out tonight?" she asked. Gray checked the time.

"Uh- yeah, for dinner?" he asked. She smiled and nodded. Gray sighed as he sat down next to her. She threw her legs over his lap and he rested a hand on her knee, tapping gently as she scrolled through her phone.

This relationship was not making him happy.

He picked up his own phone as he heard Mylo and Miranda talking and mumbling to each other upstairs while they cleaned up, ready to head to y/n's house back for the week. And speaking of you.

He scrolled through his timeline for a moment, finding what you'd posted. You'd done yet another photoshoot. He sighed as he tapped on your profile, just like he'd done dozens of times before. He scrolled through your feed for a moment.

You'd really gotten your shit together.

And you looked even more gorgeous than you had when you and Gray were together. If that was even possible.

He sighed, shaking his head as he clicked out, knowing not to get himself all flustered. You probably had a new boyfriend or something. And he had a girlfriend. That he didn't like very much.

"Done, daddy," Miranda said, coming down the stairs, one step at a time. Gray looked up and she frowned, her brother on her trail as they headed towards him.

"You ready to go?" he asked. She nodded and he picked Mylo up and took her hand. He turned to g/gf. "I'll be back, yeah? Gonna drop them off at y/n's."

"I'm gonna go to my friend's," she said, standing. "Call me when you're coming back." Gray nodded.

"Shoes," Mylo said, pointed. Gray nodded as they headed over to put their shoes on, Gray helping Milo with his runners as Miranda strapped hers down all by herself.

G/GF gave him a kiss on the head that both twins frowned at as she left. "What?" Gray asked.

"No, daddy," Miranda said, shaking her head. Gray smiled, kissing her head.