support//g.d

AN// hey guys <3 i just wanted to mention because i had quite a few people asking, and so yeah, im not taking any more requests for this book because i've got them filled up for the rest :( im really sorry, my loves. i also wanted to mention that if you haven't checked out my other books, you can do that too :) ive got a few, plus a full length fanfic for gray, if you wanna go see :)

(y/n pov)

"Hey, mom?" Bianca asked. You turned from the sink. "Is dad home?"

"Nope, he's out with uncle E- you can call him to see," you said with a smile. "Everything goo-"

"No, I need to talk to you," she said, slipping into a chair. You dried off your hands. "I ha-" Your phone began to ring, cutting her off.

"Hold on, angel," you sighed, answering. "Hey, baby."

"Hey- E fucking cancelled without telling me again." You smiled as Bianca waited, chin in her hands. "So now I'm coming home- I'm go-"

"Oh my, calm down, sweetheart," you said with a smile, phone pressed to your ear by your shoulder as you finished drying the dishes. Bianca frowned. You held up a finger. "I know, I know, but its okay- okay, I'm talking to Bianca okay, I'll talk to you about this later?"

He grunted and you smiled, shaking your head. "Okay, bye, love you."

"Love you too, Gray." You ended the call and sat down next to Bianca. "That was your dad- what'd you wanna talk about?" She sighed, rubbing her face.

"I feel like you'll be mad," she whispered. You frowned. "And so I'm sorry."

"What?" She sighed loudly. "Did you do something wrong?" She nodded slowly. "Oh god."

"I- there was this boy," she whispered, playing with her fingers. "And I really liked him, and we were dating for a while."

"How long?" you asked. She held up a few fingers. "Months or years?"

"Months!" she gasped, shocked. You smiled. "Just four months."

"That's okay- I'm not gonna be mad at you for dating someone." She looked away. "Your dad doesn't have to know right now, angel, he'll li-"

"We broke up," she whispered. You nodded. "Like a few weeks ago, I think."

"That's why you were so out of it on your cousin's birthday." She shrugged. "You really liked him, hm?"

Oh, that wasn't even the worst part.

She nodded and took in a deep breath. "Mom, I think I'm pregnant."

Your jaw fell a little as you leaned back. Tears ran down her face as you stared at her. "You had se-"

"You're what?" Grayson asked, walking in. You both gasped as you turned to see him walking in through the backdoor. Your head fell into your hands.

"Dad-"

"Bianca, you're pregnant?" he asked, throwing his keys down on the table. "Don't tell me yo-"

"I thi-thi-"

"Who the fuck did you sleep with?" You could see Grayson rage wth anger and stood, taking his arm.

"Grayson, calm down."

"She slept with someone- who the- she's sixteen, y/n!" Bianca cried, head in her arms as she leaned down on her forearms.

"Grayson, hold on, baby," you whispered as you rubbed his back. "Let her talk, please."

"I'm so-sorry," Bianca whispered, looking up. Grayson stared. "I was just- everyone had alrea-"