mute//e.d

AN// hi guys !! so someone asked me to do a part six to a series i had done on my other book, called mute//e.d !! so here it is, if you havent read that, id encouarge you to do so before reading this book because you might be a little confused :) love you all 

(third person pov)

"How was school today angel?" Y/N asked, wiping at thr side of Jace's mouth. Madeline shrugged. "What'd you do?"

"Nothing." Ethan frowned as he fixed Judith in his lap.

"Didnt you have practice today?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Tomorrow."

Ethan looked at y/n who sighed, carrying the two-year-old on her hip. "Angel, you wanna come check on the cookies with me?" She asked Madeline. Jace rested his head on y/n's shoulder as he hugged her.

"No thank you," Madeline whispered, pushing her potatoes around her plate. Y/N nodded and carried Jace into the kitchen with her.

"Hey princess, how 'bout I pick you up from school tomorrow 'stead of uncle Gray, hm?" Madeline looked up at Ethan. "Then we can go to the dairy-free ice cream shop for a bit." He grinned at her as Judith squirmed in his lap.

"Okay," She whispered. Ethan nodded and sighed. Y/N came back into the kitchen, picking up her plate she was sharing with Jace.

"Looks like we're done, what about you guys?" She asked, setting jace down, who had a cookie in his hand. He waddled away as Ethan stood up, carrying Judith.

"Yeah let's go wash our mouth and then you can join your twin, yeah?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Ice c-eam daddy!" She screamed as Ethan carried her back to the kitchen.

"Another day, angel, okay?" And then started the tantrum.

"Oh god," Y/N sighed, running her temples. She sat down at the table in front of Madeline. "Feels like forever since I've talked to you baby, what's up?" She asked. Madeline shrugged again.

"Miss you," Madeline whispered. Y/N leaned in.

"What was that ba-"

"Y/N!" Ethan yelled. Y/N stood. "WHY do we have ice cream that has dairy in it?" Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at Madeline before she went to deal with her husband.

Madeline sighed and piled some potatoes onto her spoon, only to drop it back on the plate.

---

"Princess!" Ethan yelled as Madeline walked out of school. She sighed and walked over slowly. "Hey, princess," Erhan said, scooping her up. She gasped.

"Hi, daddy," She whispered. Ethan carried her to the car. "How was work?" She asked.

"Hm?" He sat her in her carseat. "It was alright, uncle Gray was really pissing me off today," He said, doing up her belt and kissing her head. Madeline smiled.

"Ice cream?" She asked. Ethan looked back at her as he reversed.

"You sure you want ice cream?" He asked. She nodded. "McDonald's or anything?"

"Ice cream, please." He nodded.

"Ice cream it is." He drove in silence for a bit as she looked out the window. "How was school today?" He asked. She shrugged.

"Okay," She whispered. He looked back.

"Hm?"

"Okay," She tried again, a little louder this time. He nodded at her, looking through his mirror. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel and sighed. "Uncle Gray?" She asked.