ocd//g.d

AN// hi loves!! i just wanted to say that sylas, in this imagine, has ocd :) i thought it would be nice to write about, in a little kid so i hope you like :D

(third person pov)

"Gummy!" Sylvia giggled. Gray smiled, dropping a few vegan ones on her highchair tray. "Yum, daddy."

"I know, princess." Gray kissed her on the head before sealing the bag and setting it on the counter. Sylas eyed it. "You want some bud?" The four-year-old nodded.

"Share?" Sylvia asked. Sylas nodded and climbed onto the dining table. He sat on it in front of his little sister's highchair.

"Gotta sort it," he mumbled to himself. Gray smiled as Sylvia waited for her brother to sort her gummies by colour. Gray heard him gasp and quickly grabbed the bag. "One more red one, dad."

"Coming right up." Gray picked out a red one and set it in Sylvia's pile of three red gummies. "There?"

"Three for each," Sylas hummed, pleased with himself. And then, Sylvia took a green one into her mouth. He watched it leave his pile and frowned. "One more, dad."

Gray sighed, picking him up, off of the table. "Let's let your sister eat them?" He turned back to look at them, a little worried. "Hey, look," he prompted, getting Sylas's attention. "Bud."

"Need a green one, da-"

"No, look, we've got blocks to sort, see," Gray dropped down, trying not to mind the smell of the burning pasta. "Look, buddy, lots of shapes and colour."

"Gree-"

"This is green," Gray said, holding a green block in Syals's face. Sylas turned to look at it. He took it from Gray. "See, goes with this one here," he pushed another green block to him.

He watched Sylas's face fall with relief as he stacked the green blocks together. "Blue," Sylas murmured to himself, picking up a blue block and stacking it on another. Gray kissed his head and stood back.

"There you go, buddy." Gray stood and headed back to Sylvia, waving her gummy bears around. "Whatcha got there, princess?"

"Red," Sylvia said, popping it into her mouth. GRay chuckled, taking the burnt pasta off of the stove. He frowned at it before pouring it into a container for himself to deal with later. He got a fresh pot boiling before he ate one. "Vee-yen, daddy?"

"Yup, these are vegan," Gray said, taking another. She squealed, reaching for it back. "C'mon, share?" She frowned at him.

"Hmph." Gray shook his head, giving it back.

"You only share with your brother, huh?" She nodded and ate it. He chuckled and kissed her head.

"Done, dad!" Gray turned to see all of Sylas's blocks sorted. "All done." He said, staring at his perfectly organized blocks. Gray scratched his head.

"How about those ones," Gray said, pointing down the living room to another pile of blocks. "Those ones?" Sylas walked over, sitting down.

"These?" Gray nodded. "Sort them too?"

"Sure, if you want?" Sylas grinned, sorting these ones, all wooden, by shape. Gray'd made these just for him and seeing Sylas play with them just so happened to be Gray's favourite thing to watch.

While Sylvia worked on eating her gummy bears one by one and Sylas sorted his blocks, Gray worked on another pot of pasta, trying not to burn it this time. But then, Ethan Dolan stormed through the backdoor. "Hi, guys!"

Sylvia shrieked, making Gray drop the pasta he was straining in the sink all over his hands and the noise shocked Sylas, causing him to fall into his blocks, mixing all of them. "Ethan!" Grayson yelled. E raised his eyebrows at the mess he'd caused. He kissed Sylvia on the cheek as he walked past.