blonde//g.d

(third person pov)

"Good morning," You cooed, walking into her room. Eryn reached for you in her crib. You smiled, scooping her up. "How'd you sleep?" You asked with a smile.

"Morning mama!" She exclaimed as you hoisted her onto your hip. "Mama s-eep?" The two-year-old asked. You smiled.

"I asked you the same thing, honey." She giggled, flailing her stuffed duck around. "Mama slept good," You told her. She grinned with her teeth.

"Daddy?" She asked. You laughed.

"Daddy's still sleeping," You said with a smile. "Let's get you ready, yeah?" She nodded, already in a good mood.

"Baby sleep?" She asked. You smiled, sitting her on the counter. "Baby like lul-by," She said, pressing her hands to your stomach, starting to swell.

"I'm sure the baby loved it," You said, grabbing her little toothbrush. "You wanna do it all by yourself?" She looked up at you from your stomach and nodded.

"Uh huh." She took her toothbrush from you and you helped her put some toothpaste on. "Big girl," She said before sticking her brush in her mouth. You smiled, reaching over for your own toothbrush.

You brushed your teeth and helped her do the same before pulling her off the counter to change. Walking into your closet, she headed straight for her little corner, pulling out some clothes. "C-ean?" She asked. You nodded.

"Yes ma'am," You said, taking her clothes from her. "And we gotta change your diaper too," You said, pulling her up.

Once all that was done you both headed back to the bed you shared with Grayson. "How's daddy still sleeping?" You wondered. She giggled as she crawled onto your pillow up next to him. "I wonder how late he got into bed," You sighed, sitting back against the headboard.

"Daddy build Eryn toys," She said with a nod. You smiled, pushing her hair back.

"You have enough toys," You said with a smile. She frowned at you. "What?"

"Daddy build toys," She said again. You smiled and shook your head as she went to play with Grayson's hair. You pulled out your phone as she tugged at his head until he rolled over to rest his head in her lap. "So s-eepy," You heard her whisper. You looked over and watched as she pressed a kiss to his forehead. You smiled.

"You're so sweet," You whispered. She looked up at you and you smiled. "Are you hungry?"

"Nope," She said with a little yawn, arms draped over Grayson's face. She turned her head to flip her hair back away from her face and swayed her feet, sticking out from behind Gray's shoulder.

You stood to go get her a headband and came back with a bow. She fussed as you pulled it over her head, pulling her hair back. "There we go," You hummed, sitting back. She frowned but was glad her hair wasn't bothering her anymore.

"Daddy wake up?" She asked. You sighed and shrugged.

"Looks like he's really sleepy," You said with a pout. She frowned down at him as he turned his body, his arms coming up to rest by her. She giggled as she pulled at his hair a bit. "Don't wake him up, sweetie," You sighed. She giggled, twisting his hair in her fingertips.

"Daddy got p-itty hair," She said. You smiled.

"He's got pretty hair?" She nodded, showing you. You pushed it off of his forehead and she began to gather it in her hands. "So you don't want him to cut it?" Her eyes widened.

"No no no," She said, shaking her head. "Nice hair," She said, pulling his hair again. "Mama b-aid," She said, trying to pull his hair to you. You pryed her fingers away and she giggled.