Chapter 13

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I love my bed so much. It's so comfy and warm. I snuggle more into my bed and sigh before I try to fall asleep again. But it's difficult.

The fuck!

Only when I'm getting more comfortable, does my sleep have to vanish. Slowly, I open my eyes and I'm met with the most handsome man on earth. Yep, that's right, my husband. It's sounds weird when I call him my husband.

His hair is all over his face and he's pouting a little. He looks cute. Too cute. After coming out of my fantasy world do I realize that I'm on top of him. My legs on either side of his waist. His hands on my waist. I'm on top of him. Omg! This is weird. This is embarrassing. How the hell did I end up on top of him? Whatever, I atleast got a good night sleep.

My hands are on either of his shoulders. I tilt my head a little to get a clear view of his face. My hand trails from his shoulder, to his jaw to his cheek. The pad of my thumb caresses his cheekbone. My other hand weaves through his hair. I could feel his arms tighten around me. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his cheeks. Adorable.

When I look back at him, I notice his eyes are open as they stare at me. I gasp. This is embarrassing! I clear my throat inorder to clear the awkwardness.

"Urmm.... Happy birthday Arjun", I murmur softly and lay my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast. Maybe it was because he just woke up or the fact that a fat ass lady is on top of him.

In an instant I was under him as he switched our positions. I gasped as my back hit the soft bed. He smirks when he sees he caught me off guard. He holds my hands above my head as he leans closer. I try to wriggle out of his hold but I can't.

"Thank you wifey, I'm surprised you remembered", he says and leans closer until our noses touch. My breath hitches. Gosh! He's too close. He notices this effect on me and his eyes gleam with amusement.

"Do I make you nervous wifey?"

"N-no, n-not at all"

"Now?" He asks and one of his hand caresses my jaw and the nape of my neck. His feathery touch makes my mind go fuzzy. Because I don't trust my tongue, I just shake my head negatively.

"Now?" He places a light kiss on my jaw. I let out a whine and tug in his hand. This feeling is too overwhelming. The butterflies in my stomach. The touch. The way he straddles my waist.

He looks up at me with an emotion in his eyes. It's too difficult to cypher the emotion. He then kisses on my cheek. The place when I have my chicken pox mark. The one that is too close to my lip. I gulp audibly and close my eyes. My whole body shivers as goosebumps take over me. Dammit!

"One day... One day you will agree to it", he says, more likely promises before getting up and going to take a shower.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's his birthday party today. Mom and dad have decided to throw a birthday party in our mansion. God only knows how the workers managed to decorate this house but damn, they sure did a great job. The house is lit with bright fairly lights and it looks absolutely aesthetic.

Currently I'm getting ready. Because I didn't know what to give, I brought his an expensive watch. The one that Roshan told me he wanted. I personalized it a little and behind it I told the company to write

From Anvi

Forever yours

He loved the gift a lot. He hugged me and couldn't stop saying thank you.