Chapter 62

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I sat up in the bed as I stared at Arjun who slept peacefully besides me with his arms around my waist and his face in my lap.

"Good morning baby", he said as he turned to look at me.

I ignored him. I was ignoring him since yesterday because of the juice and the threat he gave.

"Awee is my baby mad at me?", He said as he sat up and held my face in his hands. I tried to focus on the clock instead of him.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"Baby, please forgive me but you had to drink the juice for your health"

"I'm not ignoring you for that", I grumbled.

"Oh then why are you- oh wait, you're angry I said I would go to Aradhya?"

I was about to get up from the bed when he held my hand and pulled me slightly. With my back against his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my right shoulder.

"Come on baby, I only love you, even if Aradhya was the last girl on earth, I'd rather die than date her", he said as he kissed me jaw.

"I'm sorry if you were jealous", he said smirking against my skin as he kissed my cheek. I jabbed my elbow in his stomach causing him to wince and unwrap his arms from me.

"I hate you", I said as I stood up and was about to walk away when he turned me around and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, please don't ignore me like that", he said with an adorable pout.

"Sorry", he said a he started kissing my face, "sorry"kiss "sorry"kiss"sorry"kiss"sorry"

"I'm sorry baby, really am sorry", he said as he tightened his arms around me.

"Urghh! Fine, I forgive you but you do that again and I will skin you alive", he just chuckled at my threat and rested his chin on my head.

"Do you know your hair stinks?", I punched his back for ruining the mood.

"Ow! But I'm not joking and for an injured woman you sure do have a lot of energy"

"Well sorry captain oblivious but I can't take a shower with bandages and injured shoulder"

"Ok ok, no need to assault me for my stupidity", he said and tried to hold my hands in his.

"I love you baby", he said genuinely as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too", I said and then made my way in the washroom to brush my teeth only to realise that I can't do any work with my right hand and my left side was bandaged.

"Arjun, I can't brush my teeth on my own", I called out. He came inside the bathroom and gently picked me up so I was sitting in the small space near the basin and then tied my hair behind my back. He took out a toothbrush, squeezed out a dab of toothpaste and then started brushing my teeth.

After spitting and gargling, I grinned at Arjun and he just shook his head before taking a washcloth and dipping it inside the water and rubbed it on my face.

"Thank you", I said as I kissed his cheek and got down and out of the washroom and went inside the wardrobe but only to realise that I couldn't do anything. I just slumped down against my wardrobe wall and just sat down.

I really felt so frustrated at being able to do nothing. I held the closet door open and in walked my handsome husband.

"Okay, I'm going to pretend it isn't at all weird that you're sitting here in the closet when we have cushion sofa's and beds in the house", he said as he crouched down next to me only in sweatpants.