Chapter 28

Arjun's P.O.V.

I could tell she was very tired. She looked very drowsy and she clutched onto my shoulder as we walked towards our private jet. Of course being rich came with its benefits. Immediately, as we settled down in our seats, she curled up and slept with her head on my chest. I caressed her head and after sometime I slept as well.

When I woke up, I realised that she was still sleeping and we were about to land in some time because the stewardess just informed me.

I look at the beauty that's now sleeping with her head against the window sill. She is so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?  When I found out that Anvi owns the firm my company has been looking for, I was happy when I realised that she owns such a successful firm. And when I realised that she has been employing only women and the reason why she did that, it only impressed me further more.

When I realised that it's 2 a.m. I sighed and rested my head against the headboard. I smile as I think of what her reaction would be when she finds out about the place.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I was in someone's arms as they walked. I realised it was my husband carrying me towards what I suppose was the car. In my tired state, I was about to tell him to let me down so that I could walk on my own when he told me, "get back to sleep Anvi". He said it with such gentleness that it almost lulled me back to sleep. I heard the car drive and felt his arm around my waist as I slept peacefully.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

When I woke up, I immediately ran towards the balcony well, that is after falling and walking into the wall two times and I was shocked to see the place.

"No way!", I whispered to myself.  I ran back inside to look around the room to find anything and found a poster that read," enjoy your days in Bali"

Then I did it. I screamed. So loud that I woke him up.

"What the hell wifey!"

"Bali!"

"Oh my god! I'm so happy! You got me to my favourite place for our honeymoon, well I'll have to thank Roshan and Sonia for that but I can't control my happiness, oh my god! I feel like I'm on cloud nine, this is by far the best day since my marriage. We're gonna enjoy so much", well I regret uttering the last sentence. That's the only reason I try to keep my mouth shut whenever I'm very happy.

"Enjoy ourselves? How?", He asked with a smirk on his face and I immediately punched his shoulder before randomly taking an outfit and going to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I cursed Sonia as I took in the outfit. This sneaky little bitch! I'm gonna kill her!

This dress was gifted to me by Yash and I had hidden it in my closet

This dress was gifted to me by Yash and I had hidden it in my closet. God knows how she found it. I weave my hand through my wet hair and walk out shyly and avoid looking at him. God! This is so embarrassing! I mean it's not like I don't wear short clothes but I just avoid wearing them and since my marriage this is the first time I'm wearing a short dress. But I can't deny the fact that I look beautiful.

I don't have sindoor though. Because when I was packing it, Sonia told me, "you're going for your honeymoon where your relatives aren't there so you don't need to carry this" and she had this glare on her face so I agreed. I mean it's better than facing an angry pregnant woman.

I was busy combing my hair to remove the knots when I was turned around with my back against the wall and me caged between the wall and him. Oh god! Is this how it'll always be?

"You look hot, so hot that I want to keep you in the room only and not show the world", he murmured against my skin. He placed a light kiss on my neck and then looked in my eyes before he disappeared inside the bathroom.

I took deep breaths to calm my uneven breathing and focus on my hair rather than my crimson cheeks.

After he came out, coincidentally we both were wearing something white. We both then walked hand-in-hand because he insisted, not that I mind.

We ate breakfast in the hotel before exploring this place.

We went to Uluwatu Temple and Tanah lot. After spending ours getting fascinated we went to Ubud monkey forest. We also explored the Ubud art and culture where we learnt Balinese art and culture and from the art market we also bought souvenirs for all our family members. After a long and tiring day, we both went to a fancy restaurant and ate dinner where Arjun seemed a little out of the world.

"Arjun!", I hissed for the twelfth time.

"What?"

"What happened? Why do you seem so lost in your own thoughts?"

"Nothing", he dismissed me and focus on his food. I felt a little disheartened. The whole day we've been enjoying, clicking pictures and laughing at silly jokes and now he has to ruin it.

After eating dinner, I held his hand in mine and we both strolled to the beach near our resort. It was a full moon night. There were few couples here and there. I sat down, not bothered that I wore a white dress and pulled him down as well and we sat there in comfortable silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!
I'm back with another update. I hope you guys loved it.

I'm so overwhelmed right now. I've been receiving so much love from my wattpaders. So many vote and lovely comments. In the start, I had thought, I'll mention all those who've voted and stuff like that but so many people vote and comment, I can't keep a track of stuff. Honestly, when I started this book I didn't expect the boom to have over 30k view and 1k votes but I'm so thankful.

Happy women's Day people! Keep voting and commenting

Keep voting and commenting.

Love,
D❤️