Chapter 23

(Sorry for this really short chapter..)

"What happened? I saw him speed off," Ezra enters my house.

"He broke up with me," I fall to the floor in tears.

It's been a few weeks, and I haven't talked to anyone much. I've just been going through the motions. Ezra has already talked to Ricky, but now he wants to hear from me.

"Ready to explain what happened?" Ezra asks.

I don't answer. I run to the bathroom and puke my insides out. I feel Ezra chase after me and he pulls my hair back.

I grab a toothbrush and brush my teeth.

"Kendall or one of the other barbies reported us to the police. They came by and we almost got caught. He broke up with me and said we should wait till I graduate," I tear up.

Ezra hugs me.

"Ezra?" I say.

"What?" he asks.

"I think I'm pregnant," I say.

"What? How?" Ezra asks.

"We've had sex Ezra. It's been a few weeks and I've been puking every morning for the last few days."

"Are you gonna be okay?" Ezra asks.

"Go. Ricky's your friend too. Have fun," I smile.

He walks out to his car and I call Paige.

"Hey Jo," she smiles.

"You and everyone else come to my house in an hour. We need to talk," I say.

"We'll be there," she says.

I buy two pregnancy test from the convenience store and head home. I pee on one and then the other. I check the results, and they both come back positive.