Chapter 5: Payback Time

Chapter 5
Noah Gerald Sky
Payback Time

        Kaila Rodriguez. What's up with you and I don't seem to like you?

        Normally if there's a new girl in my school, I'd be all over her. Without Chelsie, of course. Chelsie is a terror. She's a drama queen. She is sometimes a whore... to me. But there's something about Kaila I can't point out.

        "Dude, that Gloss guy is lucky!" Kevin says, his brown hair falling between his eyes. He brushes it away. "I have to be friends with him! That Kaila girl is hot!"

        "Told ya', Kev." Tommy chortles, throwing his head up. "My brother said she's so beautiful, but I didn't believe him. So I've decided to look for her and damn, my jaw nearly dropped!"

        "You think she still has the cherry?" Rolly asks us as he wiggles his eyebrows at us. Perv. I'm such a hypocrite. "Someone must pop that if she still has it."

        "Damn you're right, Rols!" Kevin chirps, looking happy. "So here's the dare: the first one to pop that cherry..."

        "You guys are assholes," I say, arching an eyebrow at them. They all look at me. "I mean, why?"

        "Why?" John says, arching an eyebrow at me. "I mean, wehenever this school has a new girl, we always have a dare."

        "Yeah, John's right." Rolly agrees at him, nodding, his blonde bangs jumping up and down as he nods.

        "It's just that... I have a bad feeling when it comes to that girl." I state, looking unsure, scrunching my nose up.

        "Yeah, she seems nice and cool." Kevin says. We all look at him in shock. Kevin rarely compliments a girl. I mean, yeah, he compliments that, but he only compliments them if he wants sex. But this time, it seems like Kevin's world has been turned upside down. The last time he complimented a girl, looking for a relationship, was 4 years ago. And he was declined. That girl must have been an idiot to decline Kevin. But I can't blame her, 4 years ago, Kevin was a skinny kid. But now, he seems tough. Grown up man. His thin brown hair is in a fahawk style, like Gloss' (Why did I mentiom him?), his height is 6'2, making him look like a mature man. He has green eyes, but it's always blank as he always tries to be mysterious. Women like him, want to be fucked by him. Some says he's so good in bed. But I doubt that. I am more experienced than him. His strong jawline is set, defined. His crooked nose is one of his asset. He got it on a fight 2 years ago, and damn, the one who caused it made it good on him. For his complexion, typical American skin. White boy. Not like me. I have a light brown skin. "I wonder where he is..." He mumbles, barely above a whisper. But I heard him.

        "What?" I say, looking down at him, consindering I'm taller than him.

        "I said 'I wonder where she is'." He says, looking around. Maybe I heard wrong. I look at him again before I search for Gloss.

        The bell rings, indicating the second subject has started. We all walk to our class. History class. Mr. Hoffman is so boring. He always speaks about World Wars, and I hate it. I mean, what's the point of discussing that when it's in the past? I mean, you can't use it on the future purposes. Mr. Hoffman scoffs as he sees us entering his classroom. What a dickhead he is.

        Someone knocks on the door. Mr. Hoffman motions to the intruder and... it's Gloss. They talk for awhile before Gloss hands the paper to him. I don't know what's with the paper. I scrunch my nose up in confusion. The girls start whispering to each other, mumbling about Gloss being so hot. I roll my eyes at them, irriated all of a sudden. My eyes roam around the room and land on Kevin.