Chapter 10: Shake It Off

Chapter 10
Gloss Kaiser Schlund
Shake It Off

        Chelsie was shocked when she saw me roaming around Noah's, or Richard's house. She was eyeing me, like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. By her looking, it made me feel conscious and nervous. Noah doesn't want the people to know that we're step-brothers. It didn't help the fact that Chelsie's the first one to know that, to know that I'm living together with Noah. According to people, Chelsie has a big mouth. As soon as she hear the news, she's going to spread it like she's one of the reporters of CNN. When she asked me what I was doing here, in Noah's house, I just shrugged and told her that Noah's going to answer that question of hers. After all, Chelsie wouldn't go here if she didn't have Noah's permission or whatsoever. It's bugging me.

        Not because Chelsie was here, in this house.

        But because I was pretty sure they were going to have a wild and intense sex. It made my heart swell, aching all of a sudden, like someone was tearing my heart apart with a sharp knife. It bothered me. Why was I feeling like this? Why was I feeling jealous? Was it because they were going to have sex and I wasn't? Was it because Noah was about to feel pleasure and I wasn't? For a moment, it shocked because I thought about this, I felt Chelsie was lucky enough because she's going to have sex. With Noah. And I wasn't. Why?

        It bothered me so much I couldn't move, Chelsie was long gone in front of me. It made my knees weak, ready to give up but fought against it. Noah's affecting me with his shits. It all started when I pulled that ice tube prank on him, when we were both knocked up, me underneath him whilst he was on top of me. It's confusing me. It's making my head ache.

        Groaning, I was acting like a silly jealous high school girl. I just needed a good thinking; a critical one, if I wanted to ease my mind. In every possible way, I would avoid Noah. What I'm feeling is not right. I just took a seat on the family couch, overthinking things too much. I wanted to talk to someone, to let out my feelings, but I thought no one. Kaila was busy because her and parents had a family dinner. Kevin couldn't be contacted. My friends were busy. My friends back home was, I was pretty sure about this, busy. Mom was with Richard, and I was sure they were exploring. Whatever that meant. Sighing in frustration, I mustered a courage to stand up and I was glad I did it without bouncing back on the couch. I decided to go to sleep. The maids were already in their homes, with their children and family.

        When I got in my room, I jumped on my bed and my body bounced, the bed creaking as my body continued to bounce. I just looked at the ceiling, as if it would talk to me, as if it would tell me the answers I wanted to hear. But then again, I don't know the answers I want to hear.

        My heart ached again, ready to explode at the feeling. Damn it. My eyes were starting to swell. I was about to cry. Why? But I fought it real hard, and so far, I was doing great. On the other side of my room, the next room beside mine, there were moans and pants. They were having sex. Noah and Chelsie were having sex. Chelsie was screaming Noah's name out of pleasure and it made me clench my fists, so hard that it was starting to hurt me too.

        They were screaming each other's name and it was bugging me. Every time I would hear their screams, which was a lot, my heart would shatter. Fuck. Why did I have to suffer? Why was I feeling like this? Much so, why was I fucking being jealous? Do I like Noah?

        Do I like Noah?

        That question lingered in my head, always popping, shining brightly. Why would I feel anything for Noah? He's an asshole and I'm not gay. But why was I getting jealous of their love making? I was asking the same questions, because I badly needed an answer for that.