Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie

Chapter 9
Noah Gerald Sky
Eenie Meenie

        A warm arm is draped across my chest, the sun glinting through the big windows of my room. Chelsie's warm body is pressed against mine, making me feel fuzzy. I look at her sleeping figure, her eyes are shut softly. She looks like an angel. A very beautiful angel. But as I continue to look at her, I feel not the same like I usually did when we woke up after sex, or after we slept. The burn is not there, but it's flicking, trying to ignite and blaze. Last night was really great. It made me forget Gloss. I don't know why I was frustrated about Gloss. I guess the fact that Kevin and him are being buddy-buddy sent me to the edge. I nuzzle my nose in the crook of Chelsie's neck, inhaling her scent, which is a combination of melon perfume and soap.

        Looking at the clock that is above the room's door, it's already 7:12am. Pushing Chelsie lightly, she lets out a groan and her brows twitch. I shake her, waking her up. She whines and her eyelids flutter, revealing her beautiful eyes.

        "Morning, babe." She chirps groggily, smiling up at me as she gets up out of bed.

        "Good morning," I say, kissing her temple. I receive a soft chuckle at her. Her phone dings and she grabs it, checking. She raises an eyebrow at her phone and looks at me.

        "Thanks for waking me up, babe." She says as she walks towards me to hug me. "Mom needs me to go home. See ya' later?" She asks as she picks up her clothes that are scattered on the floor. I nod at her and she wears the clothes, gives me a peck on the lips, and goes off.

        Sighing, I pick my uniform and lay it on my bed, then head inside the bathroom to take a hot shower. As the water splashes me, cascading down my body, I get to think peacefully. The questions I want to answer. Why am I jealous of Kevin being buddy-buddy with Gloss? Do I want their buddy-buddy treating to happen to Gloss and I? Since that incident in my bedroom, the tube ice indicent, my head has been constantly flashing images of Gloss. He smelled great. Good. Gloss was underneath me, feeling uncomfortable. I freeze in shock. Just the thought of Gloss being underneath me is making me aroused. My dìck is now twitching, ready to stand straight. Fuck. I turn the hot shower into cold, to ease this aroused feeling. God, I cannot be aroused by the thought of Gloss, much less my step-brother! After my shower, my dìck returns to its natural state; hanging, lifeless. I sigh. I wear my uniform and head downstairs, the maids have prepared peanut butter breads and I eat happily. Then I go to school.

        As I step out of my car, I see Gloss' friend, Kaila, leaning down on her red car as she talks to someone on the phone. The first class is going to start. What is she doing? Why is she not going inside the school? Ready to tap her, I freeze mid-step and eavesdrop. I have heard Kevin's name.

        "Damn," she says, stressing the world. "Kevin and Gloss were hot. They made out. It was so intense I couldn't look away!" What? What the fuck? She could be talking about different Kevin. But no. Why do I have this feeling that the Kevin Kaila's referring to is no other than Kevin Kyle Sutherland? I can feel my veins pulsing as the blood rushes in my chest, igniting it with anger. Damn it! Gloss? Kevin? Made out? They kissed? What the fucking fuck? Gloss isn't even gay! And Kevin isn't even gay! Could they be hiding? "Yes. It's kind of hot. Really. Kevin likes Gloss! Yeah. I know! Eeps!" Kaila starts squealing, her thin voice is making me deaf. I glare at her and ignore her, walking to head inside the school.

        I see Kevin, smiling whilst holding his lips with two fingers. So it's true. I stride my way towards him and shove him harshly. Kevin snaps out of his mini fantasy and scowls at me, but then his face lights up as he drapes an arm around my neck. God, I so want to smack and punch him.