Chapter 30: Forgotten Love

A/N: On the side bar, is Zoe Aggeliki, as KAILA RODRIGUEZ.

Lovelots!

**********

Chapter 30

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Forgotten Love

A beautiful voice rings in my ears, waking me up from a deep slumber. My eyelids feel heavy, as if they've been all along since forever, and I can't move my body freely. It's numbed. But I try my best to open my eyes, and my hand tries to move out of my side, but it goes back to my side as I try to lift it.

As I open my eyes with all my might, I see a dark haired man resting his head on my chest, his hands wrapped around me. The first question pops into my mind is:

Who is this person?

Followed by:

Who am I?

The dark haired man lifts his head and his eyes nearly pop out of its socket. He seems breathless as his royal blue eyes bore into mine. There's something about those eyes, but I can't point it out. I try to remember anything, any memory I hold, or remember, but there's nothing. My mind is completely blank.

I don't even know who I am.

The guy shouts for a nurse, and I curse internally because his voice, even though it's pleasant to listen, is so loud it annoys me. More people come into the room, and just by seeing them gives me a headache. A blonde lady in her late 30s looks at me with smiling eyes. She looks like she can't believe that she's seeing me. She runs into me and knocks the breath out of me as she wraps her slender arms around me, giving me a bone-crushing hug. I just look at the people. Who are these people?

There's a blonde guy. Beside him is a taller man. A girl, whose hair is so long it reaches her legs, beside her is another blonde guy. His features scream parisian. I just know. Beside him, is a black haired man. Russian. And there are more.

A lady in a white coat walks over me and gives the lady, who hugged me, a reassuring pat and the lady takes a step away. The lady in a white coat does some weird things on me, writes something on her board, and tells her I'm okay. Why would I not be okay? Why would I be in the hospital?

"How are you doing?" A man asks me. He looks like the boy who rested his head on my chest. "Gloss, I'm glad you're okay." Is my name Gloss? Am I Gloss? If it is, what a girly name. Ew. I just look at him. The lady tangles her fingers with the man's and they just look at me. They all look at me. I narrow my eyes at them.

"Um, not to be rude but, who are you guys?" I ask them, looking internally at the ceiling, searching again for any memory. None. "Is my name Gloss?"

They look at me incredously, eyes wide and mouth open. The man who rested his head on my chest earlier walks into me and grips my shoulder.

"Are you joking, Gloss?" He says through gritted teeth. "It's me, Noah!" I just look at me.

"I'm not joking," I say. "Who are you in my life? What happened to me? Can you guys tell me?"

Noah shakes his head. "Why are you being like this? I get it, I hurt you, but please, don't hurt me this way!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask, looking at him suspiciously. "And I'm not hurting you. I don't even have a slightest idea of who you are and what you are in my life. I don't even know you people. Can you please explain things to me?"

"Gloss, I'm your mother, do you remember me?" The lady asks me. I shake my head. She's my mother? She gasps and her eyes well up with tears, then she buries her face in the man's chest.

"I'm Richard, Gloss." The man, the one who's hugging my mother, introduces. "Your step-father." Oh. Richard tugs Noah's shirt and Noah steps away from me, almost crying. Weird. Guys don't cry. "It pains me to know you can't remember any of us." Remember. Boom. Headache. I groan.

"We need to have a talk regarding your son's condition," the doctor says as she gives my mom a sad, but hopeful smile. I look at my mother, who I don't remember. Just by looking at her, there's this undeniable feeling that we're connected. To see her like this, it pains me. "Hi, Gloss. I'm your doctor, Alison Hamming. You need to take more rest, and next time you wake, I'll do couple of tests on you. The people here inside your room are your friends." She smiles at me and turns to mom and Richard, and she gestures for them to follow her. Noah joins them.

They all head out. Except the four. Girl with the long brown hair. Blonde parisian guy. Russian guy. And another blonde guy. The girls walks, taking each steps hesitantly and reluctantly. There are tears pooling in her big, brown eyes. I feel so sad suddenly.

"Hi, Gloss." She says, smiling a sad smile. "I'm Kaila, your bestfriend. It's okay if you don't remember me. I just want you to know that. These are Ashton, Beau and Derek. They are your bestfriends, too."

"I'm sorry I don't remember you guys,"

"It's okay. You'll eventually remember us." Her tone tells she's not sure about what she says. It's like she's trying to convince herself instead of me.

"Hey, Beau here." Beau says softly. His French accent is nearly fading, turning into a American one. "Glad you're finally okay." I'm not okay.

"Yeah, hope you remember us very soon," the guy, who I assume is Derek, says. "Because I swear I miss my friend very much." Right.

"Look guys, I want to know something. Please tell me what happened. Who are they in my life? I mean, Noah and Richard. Is Noah my brother? Where's my real dad? Why mom and dad broke up? Where is he?"

"Take a rest, Gloss." Kaila says. "We'll tell you after you wake up. Just take it easy. One at a time. I'll assure you we'll tell you things. Okay?"

I nod.

They all go out.

Lying down on my back, looking at the ceiling, I think again, searching for any memory. Still nothing. Why can't I remember anything? What happened to me? Why am I in the hospital? Just asking those questions to myself is making my headache worst. I groan and shut my eyes tightly, praying to God to bring my memories back to me. But before I know it, I'm losing conciousness and I feel like my soul is getting out of my body, making me fall in a unpeaceful slumber.

**********

Word count: 1,135.

D&T: December 16, 2014, 10:30AM.

A short chapter for you guys. I'm sorry. So sorry. But don't worry, I'll do my best to make the next chapter more interesting. And it's on Noah's point of view!

Yohoo.

This is a short chapter because... GLOSS CAN'T REMEMBER ANY SINGLE THING. SO HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR TO SAY, OR WHAT TO DO.

Sorry. Hihihi.

Vote/Comment/Follow