Chapter 27: Darkest Time

A/N: The picture on the side bar is Sven Csongar, as Gloss Kaiser Schlund!

Good news: I have written the first chapter of 'Accidentally Loving Mr. Step-Father', and I'm so excited to publish it. I will soon!

Bad news:

**********

Chapter 27

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Darkest Time

A day has passed since the date. Noah and I have gone closer than before. In Mom and Richard's point of views, Noah and I seem to be doing brotherly things. Like, making jokes (sexual hints), shoving playfully (with sometimes a peck on the lips without them seeing us), and touching body parts.

Chelsie and Noah are broken up. Noah broke it off. The news spreaded like a plague in the school. It's still going around the school. Chelsie has been throwing deathly glares at me, but my mind always says don't beat that bitch. Everyone pressumes that Chelsie has cheated on Noah again, but whenever Chelsie speaks, nobody believes her. She became a plain girl, with a status of 'Regular Student'.

Last night was incredible and perfect and magical. Although my back still hurts and sore, I do my best to ignore it and pretend that I'm okay. Noah is worried about me, but I just keep telling him that I'm totally fine and okay.

Someone taps me on my shoulder and I spin around to look at the person who tapped me. It's Beau.

Beau smiles at me and I feel like a bitch suddenly. Did I give him a hope? To be with me? I like him. I really do. But I'm in love with Noah. I love Noah. Nobody can take that away, or remove the feelings. He furrows his brows as he leans down and places his palms on my shoulders, gripping it softly. Looking at my left side, Noah is looking at us, jealousy flickering in his eyes, his lips twitching. He's so cute when he's jealous! God, I'm going to reward him later.

"What's wrong, Gloss?" Beau asks me as he looks at me with a confuse expression. "Is something wrong?"

"There is," I say, drawing in a breath, mustering a courage to talk to him. It's time to put closures. "We need to go to a secluded area. This is really important."

"Okay..."

He takes my hand, and I shut my eyes, wiggling my hand out of his soft grip. Beau stops and looks at me again, confused. Holding hands with him is so wrong. Noah might take the wrong impression and might go ballistic about it. Plus, Noah is my boyfriend now, and the only one who has the right to hold my hands is none other than him. He reluctantly looks away and leads me to a secluded place.

The new building.

Beau makes sure that no one is around and faces me. He takes a deep breath and tilts his head. That's his way of telling me to speak, and confess. He probably has picked my sudden change of mood. Beau is really a great person. But I'm not the right man for him. I'm part of his life, but I'm not the one for him. Taking a deep breath, shutting my eyes, I open my mouth, but no words come out of it.

Hurting him is inevitable. Confessing will hurt him. Telling will hurt him. Breaking his hope will hurt me. But the slap will be less painful.

"Beau, you know that I'm your friend," I say, looking at him straight in the eyes. "We're... it's not going to be in level 2. I'm not doing this to hurt you, but in anyway, this will hurt you, but it's not my intention."

"I get it," he says sadly, hanging his head low, staring at his feet. "I'm not good for you."

"It's not like you're not good for me. It's just that I'm not the right person for you. You will meet people in the future, you will meet the right man for you one day, just not today, much less, not me. Believe me, I like you. But I'm in love with someone else."