Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1

A/N: On the last chapter, the picture is Adi Gillespie, he's the one portraying Mickey 'Mike' Hollister!

On the side bar of this chapter, is Nic Palladino. He's the one I picture as 'JOHN LUCAS FLENCH'

**********

Chapter 24

Noah Gerald Sky

The Date - Part 1

He agreed on a date with me. Gloss said he'd like to go on a date with me. A huge smile makes its way onto my face, tugging at myself. I'll take him somewhere far, far enough so we wouldn't be seen by anyone who knows us. We need to be careful.

My mind flashes an image of Nerie Julberts, a reporter wannabe. She annoys every person in the school. Except her friends. She can make your day bad just by seeing her. Nerie has this dirty blonde hair spilling down her shoulders. She's originally a brunette, but she doesn't like to be a brunette, because she likes to be blonde, and that makes her happy. Nerie is also known as 'The first Brunette dumb'. She's also tiny, with her petite figure, and her height is 5'3, she'd be thought as a freaking dwarf. Because she has pointy ears. They are big. Plus her eyes always glint mischievously, like she's planning something bad.

If she has a chance to know what Gloss and I have, my life would be over. I can practically see the report on one of the TVs of school. The banner would be blue, and on top of it, the news: 'Noah Gerald Sky, the son of Richard Neil Sky, the owner of the Sky industries, is dating his own brother. What a complete incest.' And Gloss and I's images would be flashing.

Gloss entertwines our hands, locking his fingers with mine. Looking down on it, a genuine and made of happiness smile tugs on my lips. The simple act Gloss made is making the butterflies inside my stomach flutter with anticipation, excitement, and giddyness. He moves closer to me, as if he wants our body to be one. I tighten my hold around him, and I can practically hear his heart beating with an upbeat melody.

"Let's go to sleep, Gloss." I say, kissing his temple. "We have lots to do tomorrow. Okay?"

He nods. We sleep.

+++

John's house is beautiful. Since his father is an Architect, Mr. Flench, John's father, designed their own house. It's a breathtaking house. John's parents aren't always home. Mrs. Flench is practically my mother. She doesn't want any maids, or cooks, or anyone doing cleaning in the house. She wants to do it herself. She reminds me of Genny. They are the same.

John's house is standing proudly, glowing with holyness, as if the Gods are home in there, having a hot tea. The exterior of the house is made of light brown woods and glass. It's a three story house, the 3rd level being the roof.

They also have a big gate, it needs a passcode to open, or a remote. Walking on the asphalt pathway, leading to John's house, the bushes are on either side of the pathway, looking gorgeous and healthy. Their lawn is so green and looks like it's newly trimmed. The sprinklers are turned on, blowing with elegance, spurting the water all over the lawn.

One car is parked in the garage, meaning he's the only one here in his house. Two wooden pillars that reach the 3rd level of the house, are standing luxuriously as I pass it. Most of the walls of John's house is made of glass. See-through. You can see the living room, kitchen, and dining area. The second level is the same. But rooms of Mr. and Mrs. Flench, John, and 2 guess rooms are blocked with shining light brown woods. Bathrooms, too.

As I walk inside his house, the eerie silence greets me. Usually, when John's alone, he'd be blasting songs of Jason Derulo and Pitbull. But today is a complete exception. The silence is getting in my skin. John knows whenever I'm in his house. Normally, he'd be singing and greeting me, shouting as he speaks. Strange.