Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother

A/N: On the side bar is Giovanni Bonamy, as NOAH GERALD SKY.

This is the end! *cries*

**********

Chapter 34
Gloss Kaiser Schlund
Falling In Love With My Step-Brother

        Ashton squeals, literally jumping up and down as Noah and I enter the school holding hands, not bothering the looks of the people throwing at us. Some are happy, some are not, some just don't care. Beau and I are on good terms. He has said sorry a plenty of times, it's starting to piss me off now. My memories are still coming back, bit by but. Althought it comes into me slowly, most of my memories have returned. Almost all of it.

        We don't care if we look bad. We're doing this to ourselves. For ourselves. Because we deserve happiness. Noah hurt me. Yes. But that's not enough reason to stop loving him. He's a great man. No one can take my love away from him. I forgot things, my memories, yes, but that didn't stop me from loving him. He loves me. I love him. He owns me. I own him. We're just a slaves of love. Willing slaves of love. We're going to do every thing we can for our love to last. Forever.

        Kaila sees us and her face lights up, a wide smile tugging on her lips as she runs into me and knocks the breath out of me by giving me a bone crushing powerful hug.

        "You remember me now?" She asks me, looking at me with hopeful eyes, tears welling up. "Please say you remember me, please, please."

        "Kaila Rodriguez, my best friend." I state, smiling happily.

        "Yay!" She chirps, throwing her hands up in the air. "My Gloss has come back! I have good news to you. Our besties are here!"

        "Wait, besties? You mean..."

        "Joey, Homer, Rob, and Tony!"

        "Where are they?" I ask her, looking to my left and right, trying to find their faces in the crowd.

        "Wait, who are they?" Noah asks us, frowning, looking between Kaila and I. He then looks at Ashton, Derek, and Beau, whose heads are shaking, confusion drawn on their faces.

        They are my best friends back home, in my old home. Clearly, they don't know who they are, but I love them to death. Homer, Joey, Tony, Rob, Kaila, and I have been best friends since forever. They are practically my brothers and sister. Kaila waves to someone and I turn around to look, and my eyes widen, and a large grin tugs on my lips as my brothers run at me. As soon as we are near, we grab each other's hand and sing happily. That's our greeting. Kaila snorts, and laughs as she watches us doing our greeting ritual. Noah eyes them with jealous eyes, his eyes flickering between the guys and I. He's so jealous.

        Joey starts to ramble about how he misses me and everything, that it's not good and it's so boring when I'm not around. Tony stops him, covering his mouth as he chuckles and tells me about what has happened in my old town. He then starts to tell me that a lot of people there miss me, wanting me back. Homer and Rob start to argue on who's going to win the deal. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm pretty sure it's related to soccer. Yep, it's about soccer. They start to tell me they have a bet. They ask me simultaneously which team I am in. I answer them I'm not going to participate, and they only give me a pout. Beau's eyes are practically undressing Rob.

        Not going to argue.

        Rob is such a hot guy. Thin brown hair. 6'3 height. Brown eyes. Complete gentleman. Thoughtful. Caring. And loving. Rob seems to feel Beau's stare and he shifts uncomfortably. He must have sensed that Beau is gay. He doesn't have problems with gay. In fact, his little brother is gay. But he feels uncomfortable and awkward when a gay guy oggles him. According to him, it's creepy. They begin to open their mouth simultaneously and voice their thoughts out, speaking all at once. They start to push each other and Kaila just laughs real hard, her eyes shutting as she laughs.