Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3

This chapter contains sexual intercourse between two men. If you are not a fan of this kind of stuff, feel free to escape by closing the page.

Warning: This chapter contains sexual intercourse between two men. Parental guidance is advised. (LOL! Haha!)

A/N: The man on the sidebar is 'Logan Franklin', and he'll portray 'EROS DYLAN DONOVAN', the STEP-FATHER.

Title: Accidentally Loving My Step-Father (#2 of Mister Series)

**********

Chapter 26
Noah Gerald Sky
The Date - Part 3

As my voice falters at the end of the song, Gloss's eyes well up with tears, threatening to pour out of his beautiful eyes. My hands immediately fly, cupping his cheeks and I stare deeply in his eyes. My forehead rests against his. Gloss sniffs.

"You're so special to me, Gloss." I croak. "Very special."

"I love you, Noah." He whispers, then he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

My whole body freezes as the words sink in my head. The hairs all over my body stand up. Those three words he just whispered makes the beat of my heart faster, like an upbeat love melodic song. I can't move. It's like my body is now is now soulless, like my brain has stopped working, but the blood is still running through my veins to my heart, making it pump faster and faster.

My lips are pursed, as if it's glued. It's like it's lost its ability to open and voice out the word that has been screaming in my head: I love you, too, Gloss.

But it stuck. Inside my head.

"It's okay, Noah. We still have lots of time. We have lots of time." He says as he nuzzles his nose against my collarbone, tickling my skin. I chuckle and kiss his forehead.

"Hell yeah, we have lots of time!" I agree, grinning up at him as I lean down, grab a handful of water with my palms, and throw it at him.

The water hits Gloss, drenching his clothes and he stares at me in shock before an cunning but evil smile tugs on his lips. He bends his knees and splashes water on me. My clothes are now soaked, clinging to my body. I growl and splash a water on me.

The water fight has now begun.

We start to play. We play like a 5 years old child, grinning, smiling, laughing, shouting, and throwing curses words with each other. We hide, then chase each other. Then the awkward moment comes.

As I run, Gloss tries to trip me, and he succeeds, but as I fall, my hands fly to his drenching shirt, clutching it. He falls with me, him on top of me. The water runs over me, either side of me, the water parting over my head, then connects at the end of my feet. I feel lost as my eyes connect with Gloss's. Like the water, there's an emotion flowing between our gazes.

The words John has thrown at me, about the sex with a man, bug me.

I want to make love with Gloss. But I don't know if he's ready yet. One thing to do to know. I push myself up with my elbows and capture Gloss's lips. As soon as our lips make contact, my heart says: I love you, Gloss! I love you, Gloss!

Flipping us, Gloss is now underneath me, kissing me back as he runs his hands up and down my back. Pulling away from the passionate kiss, I start to put trail of kisses across his jawline down to his neck, to his collar, then suck on his collarbones, biting it. Gloss releases an erotic groan that sends electric shock through my dîck, making it twitch.

Sex at the first date isn't romantic.

But making love at the first date is romantic.

Tugging at his shirt, he leans up and takes his shirt off of him and throws it somewhere and ravishes my lips again. Gloss is blowing my mind! He makes my head want to explode with this unexplainable, overwhelming feeling!