🌟Muse🌟

Stage Name: Muse

Stage Name: Muse

Birth Name: Choi Yuna

Birthday: February 10, 1996

Birthplace: Seoul

Height: 168 cm

Blood Type: A

Hobbies: Music, Reading, Playing sports, Composing and writing music

Specialty: Dancing, Singing and acting

Position: Solo

Her official fandom name: Mymuses

Official colour and light stick: Magenta

Muse was born Choi Yuna on February 10th, 1996, in Seoul, South Korea.  At an early age, Muse became interested in ballet dancing and started out as a professional ballet dancer but due to an injury she had to give up that dream then discovered her talent for singing and began attending vocal lessons. 

During her middle school years, Muse used to play for her school's volleyball team and had number 7 that represented the "ace" and even joined Korea's national team of handball but then dropped out.

Muse found her passion for singing and decided to become a singer after being applauded for a performance she gave at her school's year end party. She attended 10 auditions but failed all of them, and was also scammed by fake entertainment companies. Muse used to train at Sm entertainment with Girl's Generation members but dropped out and moved to another company 

After signing with HJ entertainment  in 2008, she was put into a girl group but then made her solo debut in 2009 after a year of training. 

Despite her busy schedules, Muse graduated high school with great grades and attended Seoul National University and graduated with a degree in Mathematics.

Career: Early beginnings

After spending one year as a trainee, Muse released "Flower Road" as her first single. She performed the song live for the first time on the music program on her birthday February 10th, 2009 making it her debut performance as a professional singer.

Regarding the performance, Muse recalled the crowd was absolutely harsh towards her at her and though she felt discouraged by it, she now considers it a beneficial experience. "Flower road" is the lead single from her debut extended play , which was released on February 12th, 2009.

 For the album, Muse was awarded the "Rookie of the Month". However, the album did not do well commercially. During an interview in 2012, Muse said, "My first album failed miserably, but I'm grateful for that. If I had become successful as soon as I made my debut, I wouldn't appreciate my staff members and the hard work that I did "

On April 23, 2009, Muse launched her first studio album, , with the lead promotional single, "I'll get lost so you can live". She began her album promotion the next day, performing the single on music shows .

The song was noted for its stark contrast in musical style to "I'll get lost so you can live", which was described as a "heavy"  ballad compared to the R&B " sound" of "I'll get lost so you can live". 

 The song was nominated as a number-one contender on the popular music program and won two times.