Chapter 1//Boner at First Sight

The morning sun shone across the streets as a morning call to wake up the city. Stores' lights blinked opened and windows swung opened. Broom sweeping the floor seemed to be part of the melody that sang in the warm morning.

A groaned left the man's gritted teeth when he lifted a box off the ground. Hunching his back added more to his already aching waist and it the heavy box in his arms did not help a bit.

As he tried to place the box onto a higher ground, a pair of skinny porcelain hands came and supported the base of the box, helping the man to settle it down on the table.

The man's lips curved upwards wanted to thank the angel who helped him, which was unusual when everyone was busy opening their shops. His smile dropped immediately when his eyes met the angel who is now a devil to his eyes.

"What do you want"

The man grumbled before walking away, not really wanting to hear the girl's answer. She stood with a smile still plastered on her face while she scanned around the room, searching for someone, or rather, someone.

"Good morning to you too, Mr Park. Is Jimin home?"

The porcelain girl strolled around the small cozy catering restaurant with a hidden judgmental face as she inspected the 'not so Seoul' place.

Upon hearing the same old question but from different people, girls in specific, Mr Park heaved a sigh before slowly sitting down onto his wooden rocking chair.

"In his room"

Mr Park sipped his hot coffee and answered bluntly. It didn't took a second for the girl to zoomed upstairs without even asking permission to enter his
officetel. The old man pinched his nose bridge and tiredly sighed again. This routine he gets every morning had been crawling under his skin and it just had to made his days more tiring.

The same old situation where a pretty girl will help him out or sweet talk with him before the 'where's Jimin' question pops up and poof, they're gone.

The old man always held high hope of someone who might be willing to help out instead of doing it just to disappear to see his son. Ah, his infamous son, the handsome godly like son. Mr Park did take pride in having such a dashing son but it took a hella toll on him when his son decided to have girls in his bed with his looks.

Jimin can throw girls on bed as fast as throwing them away. Different night different girls was his ultimate motto and sometimes he might do two girls in a day.

"JIMIN WHO IS SHE?!"

Mr Park mouthed along with the scream above him, where his officetel was located. The paper thin walls made everything worse when Jimin brings girls home. The screaming question that Mr Park have heard for the millionth times seemed to be normal for him to the point he could predict the next line.

"How dare you"..... Mr Park thought and took another sip while waiting for his jinx.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Then comes the slam of the door.....

*BANG*

And two angry girls rushing down the stairs.....

"I HATE HIM!"

The porcelain girl reached the end of the stairs first before slamming yet another door behind her after she stomped out with a creased face. Then, in come the other girl who was tanner and thicker.

"THAT BITCH RUINED EVERYTHING"

The thick girl slammed the door, again, and stomped out to the opposite direction with a flip of her wig.